Creat New Cards

Persephone Diggen1

Question

even though I didn't use my account, the picture in the card is blank, what's happening to this website? if the photo is blank whenever I use my account or not, so there's a problem, can you do something with this? every time I press the buttom upload, it gives me to upload an image, I tried to do what you said in other comments in the forum and I didn't succeed in any way

9 answers to this question

I'm trying it now, there are things who need to be improved in this website, like the design, also putting all of the rarities like in here and also split the types of monsters, traps and spells and more, do you know the one who created the website? cause if so, i want you to tell him/her what i said

errrr you might want to keep that to yourself.. and i dont mean it in a bad way

given that you technically not in touch with internal problems with the site (like a long time given you dont know about it), to simplified this known person that has power to do what you wish which is our wish too is...pretty much just leaves us in rather irresponsible way

those who stay is practically keep this site functional but not in the same power to fully edit the whole thing either

i'm just saying, this website looks a little bit professional than the new one, that's why I said it, don't forget there are things like the card rarity that some rarities are missing, there are only common, rare and secret rare, this website has all of the rarities that ever seen in the yu gi oh shows

The other card maker is more/less actively worked on if you have suggestions.  Trust me, you'd get a lot further going over to the other site and asking about adding card rarities than you would getting stuff fixed around here.  Yemachu, the creator of the new cardmaker, is on/off there.  You can message him directly with suggestions or create a general topic in the above linked Comments & Inquires section.

It's unfortunate, but I'll be frank: there's not much of a chance for this site's owner to fix up a lot of the broken stuff here.  I personally wanna see stuff fixed as much as you do, but you're shouting into the void on this one.  Sorry we can't be more helpful.

I think he implying that the main card maker on ycm won't be getting an update beyond xyz for quite a while so asking for one is like staring at tree and asking it to grow. Whereas asking the creator of the new card maker to update their work will likely get you much further.

Archived