[CHIM] New Monsters Revealed by Chaos Impact Display

Inb4 they make the Glad Beasts/Aromas mediocre so they have an excuse to port 'em into Duel Links...

my new most hated konami moves

I mean if im konami i rather make it full-fledge Duel Links Exclusive that released in digital form first. It can be in the main pack OR within certain play mode like Hearthstone Tavern Brawl or Single player content for example. The latter have additional benefit that the players can try the new cards early for free or at least very cheap while it can served as additional test to assess card power and meta tier which in return improving the future card design. Process can continued with several erratas if needed and then at the end it can be imported on irl product (chances of it on MR4 product is kinda slim given differences in format but its not impossible)

besides, konami did make Duel Links Physical Product has special trait printed trait that prevent the cards to be used in irl Speed Duel. Seems like a waste of money if they print the mediocre MR4 version that by high chances not profitable and then when exported on Duel Link InB4 they also suck at that format so the printed Speed Duel copy is lost of value as well

Just hope they make Aromage and the Gladiator Beasts a lot better in this set! I don't wanna see support that are worse than the Earthbound support in DP22...

If CYHO and SOFU are anything to go by, I think one of the legacy themes will likely be better than the other (maybe do something in the meta).

Archived