Fully Armed Ninja (I'M STRAPPED IN!)

Black D'Sceptyr

Seriously though, thanks dpYGO because that's never leaving my head now.

Fully_Armed_Ninja.png

EARTH/Warrior-Type Flip Effect Monster/Level 4/600 ATK/600 DEF

FLIP: Target 1 Spell Card on the field; banish that target. (If the target is Set, reveal it, and destroy it if it is a Spell Card. Otherwise, return it to its original position.)
During the Standby Phase or End Phase (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card and 1 other "Ninja" monster in your hand, except "Fully Armed Ninja"; Special Summon this revealed card in face-up or face-down Defense Position, and if you do, until the end of the next turn, monsters with either of the revealed monster's names cannot be affected by Spell effects (anywhere). You can only use this effect of "Fully Armed Ninja" once per turn.

Alright, so the drill should have been set by Fiberglass Jar a post of mine earlier: since its a Level 3 or lower Flip Monster I'm retraining, it gains 3 Levels, double the ATK/DEF, and a modded/beefed-up effect. Unlike the Reaper of the Decks and The Astringent Mystic, who gain the same Levels, 1200 ATK, 1100 DEF, and a Flip declassification in exchange for a souped-up effect. Savvy? Because the last one coming up is the Royal Assailant of Flames, and she's gonna be a doozy. 

NOW FOR THIS CARD. 

Level 4 Ninja that self Summons, Kagan should be chatting with the new BFF right about now, shouldn't he? Especially considering this also gives your Ninjas Spell immunity everywhere, meaning lol good luck with those Called and Crossouts fellas.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d02ec826155757767

And also, that banishment of Spells is starting to look like a real nice thing to have in conjunction with Spell immunity, isn't it, everyone who's faced this card ever?

Don't worry, I've pulled all your chains enough. Until the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived