Mystic Mine

Unlimited
Elemental HERO Stratos
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter
Toadally Awesome
Spellbook of Knowledge
Solemn Judgment
Ceasefire

Their Forbidden & Limited List. It’s hit basically everything of note in Asian events.

Forbidden

Mermaid.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

Knightmare Mermaid

TheXFactorNoMore.png?resize=206%2C300&ss

Gandora-X the Dragon of Demolition

Limited

CantOutrunTheList.png?resize=206%2C300&s

Salamangreat Gazelle

AVerySmallMan.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

Thunder Dragon Colossus

MoreLikeThunderDragonPigeon.png?resize=2
Thunder Dragonhawk

TimeForDebuggingLayoffs.png?resize=206%2

Lady Debug

TimeToDownsizeForTheRecession.png?resize

Metaverse

Semi-Limited

AWelcomeToArms.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=

ABC-Dragon Buster

HueyReturns.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1
SPYRAL Quik-Fix

MaybeUseItInGravekeepersOrOrcustWhoKnows
Dark Armed Dragon

AndTheBandDidntPlayOn.png?resize=206%2C3
Dark Grepher

HeCanStillFormATagTeam.png?resize=206%2C

Dinowrestler Pankratops

BigBrainTo2.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

T.G. Hyper Librarian

DidYouKnowFrankensteinIsARussianDollSetO

Cyber-Stein

IceAgeStrikesTwice.png?resize=206%2C300&

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

PreviouslyOnTwitter.png?resize=206%2C300

Nekroz Cycle

KaroodDisapproves.png?resize=206%2C300&s

Mystic Mine

Unlimited

StratosAndHisAmazingFriends.png?resize=2

Elemental HERO Stratos

ButWheresTheKing.png?resize=206%2C300&ss

Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter

HaveYouPlayedYourMarincessToday.png?resi

Toadally Awesome

PleasePlayWitchcrafterEndymionFortuneLad

Spellbook of Knowledge

GodSaysYes.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

Solemn Judgment

EXPLOSION.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1
Ceasefire

About as close to a perfect list as one can get. REDMD and DMD should have been unbanned

My personal opinion (even though I dont know that much on OCG)

Forbidden
Knightmare Mermaid - Had it comming, this will slow down orcust and now knightmare hybrids can do no harm.
Gandora-X the Dragon of Demolition - The FTK is gone, though I never understand why text were different.

Limited
Salamangreat Gazelle - It was the only hit to consistecny for the deck, Hitting the ED monsters is going against the very nature of it, although I wouldnt mind if Sunlight wolf would have gotten Semi limited
Thunder Dragon Colossus - Great hit I dont need to add anything
Thunder Dragonhawk - They (TD) seem to need another hit outside of colosus (Power plays), this I dont believe hits their consistency but I would like to see how this affects them.
Lady Debug - Copying TCG and its a stratos for an entire type, this is fine to me. Note aside: Oviraptor should follow a similar route in the TCG.
Metaverse - Less copies of MM, fine by me

Semi-Limited
ABC-Dragon Buster - I dont particulary like this deck, but this being limited (even though it was the correct hit at the time was now overkill), 2 is a fine number consedirng they have avarice. Monsters this oppresive/recursive and with that kind of Summoning condition shouldt be at 3 anymore.
SPYRAL Quik-Fix - Why? just no, I dont know if they have Gear drone limited there but this kind of ill designed card shouldnt exist at all in this era, let alone at more than 1 copy. They have lost most of their power in the ED but still.
Dark Armed Dragon - Its a fine number to me, considering that you need to have it at the exact time, even if GY manipulation exists, its not like those BLS/JD level of top deck in terms of set up.
Dark Grepher - Was this limited? The TCG ratio for both him and Armageddon knight is the ideal number to me moving orward.
Dinowrestler Pankratops - A cheese side deck card, its odd but I understand why as long they dont limit it (would be absurd)
T.G. Hyper Librarian - Fine
Cyber-Stein - Odd, wasnt at 3 over there? If was seeing play (which I believe not in a healthy way) why not limi it?
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier - Odd again, for the sake loops it should stay at 1 IMO.
Nekroz Cycle - They finally got it back
Mystic Mine - This should have gone straight ot 1

Unlimited
Elemental HERO Stratos - Not a fan of having this at 3, even if in the TCG I waited so long for him to be released
Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter - Without diagram, this means little to nothing, I wouldnt mind for them to have it back (as long as other things balance it release that its)
Toadally Awesome -  hate this card with passion, even if it doesnt deserve to be here anymore I dont approve this.
Spellbook of Knowledge - Having it at 2 was ok to me, this kind of engines (even if not that impactful) should be kept n check
Solemn Judgment - Intresting, even if its a trap it is still solemn judgemnt
Ceasefire - Why was this still here?

I'm okay with Gazelle at 1. A necessary sacrifice to finally get rid of Mermaid.

Not sure how I feel about bringing Trishula back to 2, but it's probably fine in the current meta. I love bringing DAD and Stratos back up, though. Finally

Like Dragulas said, why was Ceasefire even still on the banlist? Good choice to have it unlimited, but it was long overdue.

I'm okay with Gazelle at 1. A necessary sacrifice to finally get rid of Mermaid.

Not sure how I feel about bringing Trishula back to 2, but it's probably fine in the current meta. I love bringing DAD and Stratos back up, though. Finally

Like Dragulas said, why was Ceasefire even still on the banlist? Good choice to have it unlimited, but it was long overdue.

3 Stratos, 2 DAD, 3 Judgment, 2 Teleport

Evil Heros just in time for grave manipulation 

Did they make this funking list for you lol

Archived