H.A.T. IS BACK (Hakai Artifact True Kings)

so yeah, Archetypes That Get Off on Destroying Their Own Backrow That Aren't Harpies unite, or something

H.A.T._Is_Back.png

1x PSY-Frame Driver, 3x PSY-Framegear Gamma

2x True King Agnimazud, the Vanisher, 2x True King Bahrastos, the Fathomer

1x Haishin no Magatama, 3x Hakai Douji Rakia, 3x Hakai Douji Arha 

1x Artifact Scythe, 2x Artifact Moralltach, 3x Artifact Lancea 

1x Terraforming

1x Monster Reborn

1x World Legacy Succession

3x The Shackles of Souoh

3x Artifact Ignition

1x Wail of the Hakaishin

3x Dragonic Diagram

2x Artifact Sanctum

2x Hakai Homity

2x Hakai Dual Dirge

1x PSY-Framelord Omega

1x True King of All Calamities

1x Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon

1x Artifact Durendal

1x The Phantom Knights of Break Sword

1x D/D/D Stone King Darius

2x Hakai Souohshin Raigou

1x Knightmare Gryphon

2x Hakaishin Arba

1x Knightmare Unicorn

2x Hakaishin Ragia

1x Knighmare Phoenix

So this is basically following the Danger! Orcust / Danger! Chaos builds, where three engines unite in the Main and one in the side to bring the pain. Here, there's nothing that doesn't plus off of destruction, and Ignition + a Hakai Spell/Trap is an easy way to start up your first turn plays, even if you decide to stick with the original Hakai weenies.

Three Lancea because it's lowkey the best handtrap these days against the current uber-agressive builds, like the previously mentioned "discard-to-win" machines masquerading as hybrid Decks. Three Gammas to follow so I can possible get around the risk of being Called to the front.

Am thinking I can get away with trading off Gryphon for a good DARK Link, like Topologic Bomber or Bardiche or even Link Mail Archfiend. Taking advantage of those Hakaishin Link's climbing methods is paramount, but the issue is that they usually take two monsters, so the Borrel Bros. being incorporated is a no go with their three material-demanding a$$e$. 

Sadly, no Masterking Archfiend either, and not just because you may end up having to use one of the other engines to get out your Links (The Artifacts work in emergencies, but you really want to hit a Rank-5 than a Link 2, knawhadimean?), but because it doesn't immediately offer utility. Ironically enough, I'd see more of a reason to bridge from Ragia into Knightmare Unicorn than into Arba. In fact, I think that's how they'll get meta - that one-two punch of Ragia-into-Unicorn to cripple combo decks.

Anyways, let me know how this Deck might fare in the TCG. It should fit out under both ban-lists.

Archived