[OCG] Deck Build Pack - Mystic Fighters

i kinda liking all the arts...except for 2, Zan-Ki Sigma & Trial of Genereids

THOSE DRAGON MAIDS IS CUTE AS FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK I WANT IT

with such limited info of names and art styles its a really wild guess on this archetype traits & works. but my guess is:

Zan-Ki

-is probably FIRE

-the names as explained by Org is elaborate pun on "Killing Machine" "Blazing (create/on fire) Machine" & "Computer Processor". the Org believe its partially a computing based theme so the the Possible TCG is Pyrocessor

-so with the above is either Machine, Pyro, or Cyberse

-if they go with Cyberse its highly possible it has thing for Link Summoning so they can go along with Salamangreat

Dragon Maids

-really wild guess but these probably various in attribute

-most likely Dragon but Wyrm is not out yet

- sometimes konami is pretty thematic with their names. like Witchcraft, which "Craft better effects using (discarding) spell" OR Prank-Kids "Quick Summon with various overwhelming outcome to simulate pranks". so probs effect revolving house keeping? defensive moves and "cleaning" strategy?

Genereids

-probs based on Nereids so probably WATER (kinda legit connection with character depict in Trials if you google classic Nereids depictions)

-typing is probabaly various but more likely Sea-Serpent so it has synergy with per-existing if not stuff that gonna come next set (which things konami often do, how boring)...also Ormugandr is begging for such type

- i kinda predict Dragunity kind of Playstyle. with Ormugandr being big monster and whoever depict in Trials as Support

-big monster is based on...well, big water monster of various myths

Archived