[DBMF] Zan-Ki

https://ygorganization.com/deathbyalgebra/

Zan-KiSigma.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP001 Zan-Ki Sigma
Level 4/LIGHT/Cyberse/Tuner/Effect
You can only use the (1)st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters in the Extra Monster Zone while this card is in the hand or GY: You can Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field, also for the rest of the turn after this effect is activated, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Cyberse monsters.
(2) You can treat this card as a non-Tuner monster if this card is used as material for the Synchro Summon of a “Zan-Ki” Synchro Monster.
1000/1500

Nabla.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP002 Zan-Ki Nabla
Level 4/DARK/Cyberse/Tuner/Effect
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can Tribute 1 Cyberse monster you control; Special Summon 1 “Zan-Ki” monster from your Deck.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 Cyberse monster you control in the Extra Monster Zone; that monster can attack monsters up to twice each Battle Phase during this turn.

1000/1500

Addion.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP003 Zan-Ki Addion
Level 4/FIRE/Cyberse/Effect
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; Special Summon this card from the hand, and if you do, that monster gains 1000 ATK until the end of the turn, but this card cannot attack this turn, also for the rest of the turn you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck, except Cyberse monsters.

1000/1000

Subtra.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP004 Zan-Ki Subtra
Level 4/FIRE/Cyberse/Effect
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; Special Summon this card from the hand, and if you do, that monster loses 1000 ATK until the end of the turn, but this card cannot attack this turn, also for the rest of the turn you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck, except Cyberse

monsters.

1000/1000

Multiplier.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP005 Zan-Ki Multiplier
Level 4/EARTH/Cyberse/Effect
(1) You can target 1 Level 4 Cyberse monster you control; that monster’s Level becomes 8 until the end of the turn.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 Cyberse monster you control in the Extra Monster Zone; that monster’s current ATK is doubled until end of the turn.

500/2000

Division.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP006 Zan-Ki Division
Level 4/EARTH/Cyberse/Effect
(1) You can Tribute a monster you control in the Extra Monster Zone; Special Summon up to 1 Level 4 Cyberse monster from your hand and GY (each).
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; halve that monster’s ATK until the end of the turn.

1500/1000

Magma-02.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP007 En Zan-Ki Magma
Level 8/FIRE/Cyberse/Synchro/Tuner/Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; destroy those cards.
(2) If this card is destroyed (by battle or by your opponent’s effect): Add 1 “Zan-Ki” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.

2500/0

FinalSigma.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP008 En Zan-Ki Final Sigma
Level 12/FIRE/Cyberse/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the (3)rd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) While this card is in the Extra Monster Zone, it is un affected by the effects of cards, except “Zan-Ki” cards.
(2) double any battle damage inflicted to your opponent due to this card in the Extra Monster Zone battling an opponent’s monster.
(3) If this card is destroyed (by battle or your opponent’s effect): Add 1 “Zan-Ki” card from your Deck to your hand.

3000/0

Laplacian.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP009 Kai Zan-Ki Laplacian
Rank 4/EARTH/Cyberse/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 4 monsters
You can only use the (1)st effect of this card’s name.
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach up to 3 Xyz Materials from this card, then activate the following.
• Send 1 card from your opponent’s hand to the GY.
• Send 1 monster your opponent controls to the GY
• Send 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls to the GY.
(2) If a “Zan-Ki” card(s) you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card instead.

2000/0

Formula.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP010 Zan-Ki Houteishiki (Zan-Ki Formula)
Spell
You can only activate 1 of this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target 1 “Zan-Ki” monster in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, it gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.

Nayuta.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP011 Zan-Kitou Nayuta (Zan-Ki Divider Nayuta)
Spell/Equip
Equip only to a Cyberse monster. You can only use each of the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) During damage calculation, if the equipped monster battles an opponent’s monster: You can send 1 “Zan-Ki” monster from your Deck to the GY; the equipped monster gains ATK equal to the sent monster’s, until the end of this turn.
(2) If this card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the GY: You can target 1 “Zan-Ki” card in your GY, except “Zan-Ki Divider Nayuta”; add it to your hand.

Induction.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP012 Zan-Ki Kinouhou (Zan-Ki Induction)
Trap/Continuous
(1) Cyberse monsters you control gain 500 ATK.
(2) If you control a “Zan-Ki” monster: You can send this face-up card you control to the GY, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.

Superfactor.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

DBMF-JP013 — Zanki Choukaijou (Zan-Ki Superfactorial​)
Trap
(1) Target up to 3 “Zan-Ki” monsters with different names in your GY to activate 1 of these effects;
● Special Summon them, but their effects are negated, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 “Zan-Ki” Synchro Monster using only those monsters. If you do this, all materials for that Summon are shuffled into the Deck instead of being sent to the GY.
● Special Summon them, but their effects are negated, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 “Zan-Ki” Xyz Monster using only those monsters.

Oh hey, didn't think these were gonna be Cyberse, had a real Warrior feel to them, but that's cool, it's also about time we get an original Cyberse Arcehtype, as in not one from the anime. That being said, kind of a boring theme? I do like that they are foused on both Synchros and Xyzs, and both work quite well for them, they feel a bit like Dracoslayer in that regard. Interestingly no Link Monsters, and I wonder if that's intentional. I don't know if these are the only ones in the set, I don't know how that works out, but if these are all we get, they seem solid I suppose. I wonder why they didn't give them a Rank 8 with the Level changing one and the general ease of making a Level 8 Synchros, but maybe that's for the future, who knows. Theming and images, well again seems fairly basic, some minor computer related things, though anyone would be excused for guessing Warriors instead, though I can see how they are kind of robot-y a little bit, now that we aren't tied to the anime for Cyberse, what exactly does Cyberse mean? In the anime they can be anything really, don't have to be tied to computing specifically, and while yes there are some influences here, they still are pretty vague, and could probably have been Machine instead if they wanted to. I don't know, it's such a weird Type, and I guess it's just a way to make them not Machine and do something a little bit different with the theming still.

The Synchros and Xyz are pretty generic, but I just don't like the whole archetype. I mean they all work pretty well, but still...

Too Straightfoward!

I mean, you need simple stuff like this to explain modern Yugioh to a new player.  Personally, I love the fact that they actually made something simple like this; feels like a more modernized tellarknights to introduce new players to Synchros, Xyzs, and Links.

Speaking of Links, I'm glad they don't have a Link (right now).  It really doesn't make much sense since the cards want to use their stuff inside the EMZ.  However, because they are Cyberse, they open up use of the Cyberse-specific Links so one can build a Link deck with 'em.

I mean, you need simple stuff like this to explain modern Yugioh to a new player.  Personally, I love the fact that they actually made something simple like this; feels like a more modernized tellarknights to introduce new players to Synchros, Xyzs, and Links.

Speaking of Links, I'm glad they don't have a Link (right now).  It really doesn't make much sense since the cards want to use their stuff inside the EMZ.  However, because they are Cyberse, they open up use of the Cyberse-specific Links so one can build a Link deck with 'em.

What I mean is they don't do anything groundbreaking!

They feel alot like Blackwing, or Raidraptor, or Crusadia even. They pull one monster to the EDM zone and bank on it winning.

Archived