Vision HERO Auroradoration (Dusktopia's Darker Descendant's Duty Definitely Doesn't Diminish)

Black D'Sceptyr

It's funny because I really should be working on Draconus's request of me for his Archetypes but I've literally just come off a massive headache and one card was all I could muster for today. 

Yaaaay.

dd9t54z-048c06f4-1ebd-4532-bd38-080b694a

DARK/Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 10/2900 ATK/ 2300 DEF

Lore: Warrior monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck + 1 "HERO" monster

Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing the above cards from either field (in this case, you do not use "Polymerization"). Neither player can Tribute this card with card effects, also it is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap on the field, and if you do, banish this card until the End Phase, then Fusion Summon 1 Level 8 or higher Warrior Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it (1 each from your hand and Deck).

So, on request once again from loyal status responder @@Ryusei the Morning Star, I bring you the newest Vision HERO Fusion. It does a similar thing to another high-Level evolution Fusion mainlined by Aster Phoenix in a time outside of the GX anime. But this time, it does it at the end of its effects rather than at the beginning.

Y'know, after destroying backrow and PSY-Framelording it out of the EMD for more stuff to take its place. Oh who am I kidding, Dread Decimator's got plenty of room for this lug anyways.

Of course, Vision HEROes can always provide back-row fodder for this lug if your opponents wont. Not too big an issue finding big Warrior Fusions to use for this either, even if you're limited to two-material ones. And I modded the effect to the material requirements on purpose to keep this from going into another Auroradoration. Still though: to date, this can bring out: 

Rainbow Neos
Destiny End Dragoon
Idaten the Conqueror Star
Buster Blader, the Destruction Swordsman
Amazoness Empress 
Destiny HERO - Dystopia
Elemental HERO Wildedge/Great Tornado/Plasma Vice/Nova Master/The Shining/Absolute Zero/Terra Firma/Wild Wingman/Escuridao
And of course...VISION HERO-

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0c15da716231436f

In other words, hella stuff comes in this thing's wake, it laughs in the face of backrow, and its a super Vision HERO at 2900 ATK. Make of all that what you will. Usually more and better FTKs.

Until the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived