Botanical Masters Archetype

Wildprince15

Hey again all! It's me again. Back with today's new archetype Idea. It's still a work in progress, but I think I have enough to justify posting it up. I think I ended up making it similar to aromages somewhere around the end without realizing it. Maybe I should call this an upgraded version and tweak accordingly? Tell me what you think.

1. Botanical Master Sapphire-

lv. 4 WATER Plant-type monster

1800 ATK/ 1500 DEF

Effect: When you opponent activates a spell/trap card: you can remove one "Seed" counter from anywhere on the field; Negate the activation and destroy that card."Botanical Paradise" must be on the field to activate this effect. If this card leaves the field while "Botanical Paradise" is on the field, gain 1000 life points.

2, Botanical Master Ruby

Lv. 4 FIRE Plant-type monster

1900 ATK/1500 DEF

Effect: When your opponent activates a monster effect: you can remove one "Seed" counter from anywhere on the field; Negate the activation and destroy that opponent's monster. "Botanical Paradise" must be on the field to activate this effect. If this card leaves the field while "Botanical Paradise" is on the field, inflict 1000 Points of damage to your opponent.

3. Botanical Master Jade

lv. 4 WIND Plant-Type monster

1500 ATK/ 2500 DEF

Effect: "When your opponent's monster declares an attack: you can remove one "Seed" counter from anywhere on the field; special summon this card from your hand; Negate the attack, and end the battle phase. "Botanical Paradise" must be on the field to activate this effect. If this card leaves the field while "Botanical Paradise" is on the field, you can add one "Botanical" monster from your deck to your hand.

4. Botanical Master Gold

lv. 4 LIGHT Plant-type monster

1800 ATK/ 1600 DEF

Effect: When your opponent adds a card to their hand (Except during the draw phase): You can remove one "Seed" counter from anywhere on the field; They must also send one card from the top of their deck to the graveyard. "Botanical Paradise" must be on the field to activate this effect. If this card leaves the field while "Botanical Paradise" is on the field, all "Botanical" monsters you control gain 1000 ATK and DEF.

5. Botanical Master Amber

Lv. 4 EARTH Plant-type monster

1600 ATK/1800 DEF

Effect: When your opponent Special summons a monster while you control no special summoned monsters, you can: Remove one "Seed" counter from anywhere on the field, negate the summon, and destroy that opponent's monster. "Botanical Paradise" must be on the field to activate this effect. If this card leaves the field "While Botanical Paradise" is on the field, special summon one "Botanical" monster from your deck, except another copy of this card.

6.Botanical Master Violet

Lv. 4 DARK Plant-type monster

1500 ATK/1800 DEF

Effect: Your opponent cannot target "Botanical" cards you control with card effects. You must control "Botanical Paradise" to activate this effect. If this card leaves the field while "Botanical Paradise" is on the field: you can draw two cards.

7. Botanical Master Pearl

Lv. 4 EARTH Rock-type tuner monster

0 ATK/ 1800 DEF

Effect: If you control a "Botanical" monster, you can: remove one "Seed" counter from anywhere on the field; special summon this card from your hand or graveyard.

8. Botanical Dragon, Guardian of the Forest

Lv. 8 DARK Plant-type synchro monster

3000 ATK/2500 DEF

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Seed" counter on the field. Your opponent cannot target "Botanical" monsters your control for an attack, except this card. Once per turn, you can remove one "Seed" counter from anywhere on the field to activate one of two effects:

1. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls with ATK Equal to or less than this card's.

2. This turn, all battle damage you would take is added to your life points instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived