[CHIM] Cauldron of the Old Man

https://ygorganization.com/howaboutsomemagicmoonshinekiddo/

D9z71vBUwAES8KY.jpg?ssl=1

CHIM-JP064 ご隠居の大釜 Goinkyo no Oogama (Cauldron of the Old Man)
Spell/Continuous
(1) When this card is activated: Place 1 counter on this card.
(2) During your Standby Phase: Place 1 counter on this card.
(3) Once per turn: You can activate 1 of the following.
• You gain 500 LP for each counter on this card.
• Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each counter on this card.

Slow pack filler

but i guess now we have 2 "of the Oldman" cards, work your archetype magic YCM

Fragrance of the Old Man ("Fragrance" as in cologne/perfume, get your minds out of the gutter people!)

Equip Spell

Equip to a monster on the field. The equipped monster cannot be Tributed or used a Material. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Apply 1 of the following effects.

* Gain LP equal to half the equipped monster's ATK or DEF, whichever is higher (Your choice if tied).

* Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the equipped monster's ATK or DEF, whichever is lower (Your choice if tied).

... I'll have to expand this later.

Oho, can I both increase this card's effectiveness and protect this card by using "Magic Reflector"?

i thought counters in this game usually specific to the card that generate them (so no combo with reflector and this)  even if its never stated to be.

*gasp*

CAN WE?! CAN WE MAKE "LEGAL" SUPPORT FOR CARDS THAT USED "GENERIC" COUNTER KINDA LIKE MTG? ARE THE COMBO YOU SAID IS POSSIBLE?

Fragrance of the Old Man ("Fragrance" as in cologne/perfume, get your minds out of the gutter people!)

Equip Spell

Equip to a monster on the field. The equipped monster cannot be Tributed or used a Material. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Apply 1 of the following effects.

* Gain LP equal to half the equipped monster's ATK or DEF, whichever is higher (Your choice if tied).

* Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the equipped monster's ATK or DEF, whichever is lower (Your choice if tied).

... I'll have to expand this later.

Beautiful

Wouldn't there already be ftks with endymion

Not yet. The current thought is that it will not count spell counters. That being said, depending on how that's ruled, this card is either going to be eventually breakable, or immediately ban worthy. we'll see though.

Archived