Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon

RedEyesAlternativeBlackDragon-20TH-JP-Sc

Dragon/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 “Red-Eyes” monster from your hand or field. You can only Special Summon “Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon” once per turn this way. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's possession is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: You can target 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster in your GY, except “Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon”; Special Summon it. Then, if you Special Summoned “Red-Eyes B. Dragon” with this effect, double its original ATK.

So this card was confirmed to be in the Mega Tins during the Voice Actor duel at the WCQ this past weekend.

We already knew it was as part of the 6 possible kazuki artworks to pull. Although the real question is what two monsters are accompanying the god cards for the 5 slot? Im thinking ankuriboh and magi magi since the gods are also kazuki art like these. It goes like 2 out of 6 of the cards from the red-eyes pack, 1 out of 5 of a set including the god cards(gods also are drawn by kazuki so i think the other two are ank and magi because of that. There were more like 1 of three of a brand new card

I think red-eyes alternative black dragon is highly underrated, it, a lv 7 red-eyes and a revival card is instant flare metal. Floats and can turn b dragon to a 4800 atk monster. Im gonna run it as a 2 or 3 of

The funking nips banned REDMD like 3 weeks after this came out

>_>

I feel like he'll get unbanned there, he wasnt the problem and i think tcg will hit saryuja and gandora which would leave no reason for it to be banned here. Stay strong, the king of dragon decks (seriously hes in all my dragon decks) shall live and return in ocg one day

Archived