Vision Quest (Not for the Faint of Heart-Or Eyes)

Black D'Sceptyr

ddadzuh-93af589f-ef76-4ff2-9265-4c554b0b

[spoiler=Vision Quest: Info]

Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Activate 1 of these effects. If you control no monsters, you can apply both of these effects and resolve them in sequence instead.

● Place 1 "Vision HERO" monster from your hand in your Spell & Trap Zone face-up as a Continuous Trap, and if you do, draw 2 cards. 
● Normal Summon 1 DARK "HERO" monster from your hand as an additional Normal Summon.
You can only activate 1 "Vision Quest" per turn.

This time, I decided it'd be-hold on. What do you mean my name-dropping of a Native American practice might be seen as uncouth? I got this from Chakotay on Star Trek: Voyager, he does it all the time so he-WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT ACTUALLY NATIVE AMERICAN EITHER WAY TO WAIT TILL TODAY O'CLOCK TO TELL ME- Alright, I'm back.

And to any who think the HERO Attribute branch this card supports already has enough goodies without the Workshop's assistance, may I suggest you pick up a Galaxy yourself and...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d15936d387a354749

So this card basically helps with the only main viable HERO branch-DARK "HERO" monster cavalcade-but it's as a side effect. Plus, it helps work your hand the same way Gravito works the Spell & Trap Zone (and my Duality previous helped work the Graveyard) to the Vision HEROes' advantage.  

Considering this is also the first +2 draw tech in HEROes that isn't restricted to Destiny or Elemental HERO monsters, I thought it might be welcome news. Overly so, some people would say.

In addition, also feeds heavily into Witch Raider and my Auradoration if your opponent's not willing to play ball on the Spell/Trap settin' struggle (coughlikeDangerChaosDragonscough). So yeah, now you don't even need Effect Monsters to play your Vision HERO stuff out. Actually scared this might overshadow Faris, actually.

Anyways, last Vision HERO card drops tomorrow-until then, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived