Vision HERO Visitant (Tunnel Vision: It's Whats For Dinner-And This L is Dessert)

Black D'Sceptyr

Vision_HERO_Visitant.png

[spoiler=Vision HERO Visitant: Info]

DARK/Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 6/2000 ATK/2600 DEF

Lore: 2 Warrior monsters, including a "HERO" monster

Your opponent must reveal all cards they add to their hand from their Deck. Once per turn, if your opponent adds a monster(s) from the Deck to their hand: Your opponent can place those monsters into the Spell & Trap Zones face-up as Continuous Traps to negate this effect, otherwise they take damage equal to half of those added monsters' original ATK. If your opponent does not have a card that is originally a monster in their Spell & Trap Zone, they can only Special Summon 1 monster from their hand or Deck per turn.

Wait. 

Why am I still doing this?! Glad Beasts just went up a tier overnight, I just dropped a new Field Spell and Test monster before I even realized this, I should be working on that right now!

BUT...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d16baf15935684a51

...I promised you a finished Vision HERO set, and I'm delivering, whether or not my 2nd favorite Deck-and current meatspace Deck-dreams just came true overnight or not.

Speaking of dreams, your opponent must be if they think they're getting searches done without pain after this card is through with them. And considering they'll need to pack their monsters into the south end of their board-or run Pendulums or ABCs, either-or-to get anything of use out of their hand, this card can end things for your opponent in a jiffy.

Almost like busted Level 6 DARK HEROes are a growing breed, and this wants in on that. Who's the BlaDeS of Change Workshop to not deliver like FedEx? 

Anyways, you're getting the Glad Beast support over the incoming weekend, as a surprise from me over this Archetype finally getting the boost in the seat it needed. Until then, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived