Future Fairies

Wildprince15

Hello all. I'm back again with another archetype. I know, I've been coming up with these things left and right and it's getting boring, but I really thought this one out. Of course, I only have a few cards today, but I think I got the basic goal of the archetype down. So let's get started. shall we?

Future Fairy SuperCom

Lv. 6 Dark Cyberse effect monster

2300 ATK/2300 DEF

Effect: If you control no monsters, or your control "Future Fairy Mainfra" you can special summon this card from your hand, then send your entire hand to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can target one "Future Fairy" monster in your graveyard, and either special summon it or add it to your hand. During the end phase, if this card is in your graveyard, you can banish one "Future Fairy" monster from your graveyard: Special summon this card from your graveyard.

Future Fairy Mainfra

Lv. 6 Dark Cyberse effect monster

2100 ATK/2100 DEF

Effect: If you control no monsters, or you control "Future Fairy SuperCom", you can special summon this card from your hand, then draw two cards. Once per turn, you can target one "Future Fairy" Spell or Trap in your graveyard, and either activate its effect, or add it to your hand. The activated card is then shuffled into the deck. During the end phase, if this card is un your graveyard, you can banish one "Future Fairy" Spell from your graveyard: special summon this card from your graveyard,

Future Fairy Mother Boa

Rank 6 Dark Cyberse effect monster

2600 ATK/2600 DEF

Effect: If this card is summoned using "Future Fairy SuperCom" and "Future Fairy Mainfra" as material, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. While this card is face up on the field, monsters cannot be banished from the graveyard. Once per turn (Quick effect), you can detach one material from this card: send one monster from your deck to the graveyard to have this card gain that cards effect,  as well as ATK and DEF equal to the ATK of the sent monster.

Its certainly unique although i don't think Experimental section is befitting these cards, these realistic enough for casual or advance

That being said there quite a problem with this archetype with exception for Supercom: Mainfra & Mother Boa is unfairly powerful.

Mainfra hand-Summon effect which already easy also coupled as Pot of Greed

Mother Boa is a God Card with a repeatable Quick effect Foolish Burial + Honest for only 2 Mat (and its almost a guarantee god immunity given how easy and powerful Mainfra and Supercom to Summon)

so yeah, need to be tone down,

Its certainly unique although i don't think Experimental section is befitting these cards, these realistic enough for casual or advance

That being said there quite a problem with this archetype with exception for Supercom: Mainfra & Mother Boa is unfairly powerful.

Mainfra hand-Summon effect which already easy also coupled as Pot of Greed

Mother Boa is a God Card with a repeatable Quick effect Foolish Burial + Honest for only 2 Mat (and its almost a guarantee god immunity given how easy and powerful Mainfra and Supercom to Summon)

so yeah, need to be tone down,

I deeply apologize for taking so long to reply to this. I was away for a bit and could not come to my computer. Mother Boa's effect is not repeatable, as it is once per turn, and it makes up for her not really having an effect of her own. That's not to say I don't see what you are saying now, but what would you suggest I do?

I deeply apologize for taking so long to reply to this. I was away for a bit and could not come to my computer. Mother Boa's effect is not repeatable, as it is once per turn, and it makes up for her not really having an effect of her own. That's not to say I don't see what you are saying now, but what would you suggest I do?

its repeatable in the sense that you can use it each turn including opponent which is better than Lavalval Chain (currently Banned) its also a soft-once per turn which if you summon a 2nd copy of this card after the 1st copy activate its effect OR you say, tribute this card for summon after you use the effect and revive it with monster reborn: in both scenario the new copy and revived ones can activate this effect again since they regarded as new copy

Mainfra can be fixed if you create seperate effect for the draw with its own cost & restriction if you want it to be light, make it draw 1 or if ypu willing for heavier restriction make draw 2 without making it goes more than +0 or +1 (example: Allure of Darkness is +0 because it draw 2 (+2) but you dump 2 cards for it (-2, since you lost the used Allure as -1 and then you lose a Dark Monster which also a -1), +2 + -2 = +0. Summon to the field like original Mainfra is not count as Dumping, Banish, sent to GY, or shuffled back is )

Mother Boa: you either make it difficult to summon or make its immunity weaker (cannot be destroyed by card effect or maybe cannot be targeted by card effect). Its kinda hard to nerf Foolish Burial effect with out changing it big time, maybe its only gain sent monster effect if the effect activated on opponent turn, or you can only sent from deck once per duel while you can sent from hand or field which less obnoxious,

The most important thing is Hard-once per turn restriction (you can only use each of *this card name* effect once per turn)

Archived