Ok the Idea behind these sets of cards was kind of similar to that of a Structure deck, giving a good few new cards and reprint others. The Idea for this "Structure Deck" is that it would be packed with these new cards which are focused on banishing Zombie Monsters, Recovering Banished Zombie Monsters and Banishing your Opponent's Cards Face-down for one of the Synchros to affect the Opponent worse, while being Reprinted with Yokai-Turned-Zombie cards like Shutendoji, Mezuki, Gozuki, and such. I hope you can judge these cards fairly and keep in mind the idea of these cards are to be used with Shutendoji, Mezuki, Gozuki and such. NOTE I don't own any artwork in these cards, all rights of said artworks belongs to their owners

[spoiler=Main Deck Cards]
3cwFYfX.jpg
Daiyokai Lord - Aragawa No Aruji
WATER|Level 7|Zombie/Effect|2600 ATK|2100 DEF|Rarity: Ultra Rare
When you control only Zombie monsters: You can return 2 banished Zombie monsters to your GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon "Daiyokai Lord - Aragawa no Aruji" once per turn. When a Zombie monster(s) is banished from your GY: Banish the same number of monsters from your opponent's GY face-down. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Lord - Aragawa no Aruji" once per turn.

VV6IR7m.jpg
Daiyokai Assassin - Kamaitachi
EARTH|Level 5|Zombie/Effect|2300 ATK|1000 DEF|Rarity: Ultra Rare
When a Zombie monster is banished from your GY: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Attack Position. When this card declares an attack: You can banish 1 Zombie monster from your GY; this card gains 500 ATK during the Battle Phase only. When this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 3 "Kamaitachi Tokens"(Zombie/EARTH/Level 1/300 ATK/300 DEF) in Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Assassin - Kamaitachi" once per turn.

zuHgMzS.jpg
Temple of the Daiyokai
Field Spell Card|Rarity: Super Rare
When a Zombie monster is banished from your GY: Place 1 Yokai Counter on this card. All Zombie monsters you control gain 100 ATK for every Yokai Counter on this card. When a "Daiyokai" monster is Special Summoned from your GY: You can Special Summon 1 banished Zombie monster to your field in Defense Position. When a "Daiyokai" monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect: You can remove 3 Yokai Counters from this card; negate the destruction, and if you do, banish 1 card from your opponent's GY face-down. You can only use each effect of "Temple of the Daiyokai" once per turn.

si4verS.jpg
Daiyokai Shrine of the Daylight
Continuous Spell Card|Rarity: Super Rare
When a "Daiyokai" monster is Normal or Special Summoned: Add from your Deck 1 "Daiyokai" monster whose Level is equal to or lower than the summoned monster to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Shrine of the Daylight" once per turn. Once per turn, when a "Daiyokai" monster would be destroyed by battle: You can return 1 banished Zombie monster to your GY; negate the destruction, and if you do, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. You can only control 1 "Daiyokai Shrine of the Daylight".

mf0khsT.jpg
Daiyokai Shrine of the Moonlight
Continuous Trap Card|Rarity: Super Rare
When a "Daiyokai" monster is Normal or Special Summoned: Add from your GY 1 "Daiyokai" monster whose Level is equal to or lower than the summoned monster to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Shrine of the Moonlight" once per turn. Once per turn, when a "Daiyokai" monster would be destroyed by card effect: You can return 1 banished Zombie monster to your GY; negate the destruction and if you do, banish 1 Spell/Trap card in your opponent's GY face-down. You can only control 1 "Daiyokai Shrine of the Moonlight".

PTMWzk9.jpg
Daiyokai Guard - Heiyo
EARTH|Level 3|Zombie/Effect|500 ATK|1600 DEF|Rarity: Common
During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect that targets a "Daiyokai" monster you control(Quick Effect): Discard this card; negate the activation of the card, and if you do, banish it face-down. You can only use the effect of "Daiyokai Guard - Heiyo" once per turn.

BDinYEG.jpg
Daiyokai Messenger - Kanko
LIGHT|Level 2|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|800 ATK|800 DEF|Rarity: Common
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 banished Zombie monster; Special Summon it to your field in Defense Position with its effects negated and its ATK/DEF reduced to 0. When this card is used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a Zombie monster: You can banish 1 monster in your opponent's GY with ATK equal to or lower than the Synchro Summoned Monster. While this card is in the GY except for the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card and 1 "Daiyokai" monster from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Daiyokai" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is equal to the banished cards by this effect(This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon). You can only use each effect of "Daiyokai Messenger - Kanko" once per turn.

UFbiXHf.jpg
Daiyokai Priestess - Kaguyahime
WIND|Level 3|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|1200 ATK|1000 DEF|Rarity: Common
This card can only be used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summoning of a Zombie Synchro Monster. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Daiyokai" monster: Draw 3 cards and discard 2. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Priestess - Kaguyahime" once per turn. When this card is in your GY except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card and 1 "Daiyokai" monster; Special Summon from your GY 1 Zombie Synchro Monster whose Level is equal to the combined Levels of the banished cards.(This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

xPG7o7J.jpg
Daiyokai Assassin - Kubinashi
DARK|Level 4|Zombie/Effect|1800 ATK|1500 DEF|Rarity: Common
If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Daiyokai" card: You can banish 1 monster from your opponent's GY face-down. Once per turn, when a "Daiyokai" monster would be targeted by a card effect: Shuffle 2 banished Zombie monsters into your Deck; negate the card and banish it. When this card is banished: Special Summon 1 "Daiyokai" monster from your GY. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Assassin - Kubinashi" once per turn.

6Owyf9H.jpg
Daiyokai Trickster - Tanuki
EARTH|Level 3|Zombie/Effect|1400 ATK|900 DEF|Rarity: Common
If this card is Special Summoned from your GY while you control a "Daiyokai" monster: You can Special Summon from your hand 1 Level 3 or lower Zombie Tuner monster to your field. When this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a Zombie Synchro Monster: You can banish this card; banish up to 2 Spell/Trap cards from your opponent's GY face-down. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Trickster - Tanuki" once per turn.

qqvK0xh.jpg
Daiyokai Swordsman - Yukidoji
WATER|Level 4|Zombie/Effect|1000 ATK|1900 DEF|Rarity: Common
This card gains 200 ATK for each of your banished Zombie monsters. When a "Daiyokai" monster is Special Summoned to your field: You can banish 1 Zombie monster from your GY; reduce the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls equal to the original ATK of the banished monster. When this card is Special Summoned from your GY: You can reduce the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls to 0 until the end of the turn.

a0uNQEr.jpg
Daiyokai Beast - Yumekui
DARK|Level 4|Zombie/Effect|1700 ATK|1600 DEF|Rarity: Common
When a Zombie monster is banished from your GY: You can increase the ATK of all "Daiyokai" monsters you control by 500 and reduce the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 500 until the end of the turn. Once per turn, when a "Daiyokai" monster destroys a monster by battle: Shuffle 1 banished Zombie monster into your Deck; banish the destoyed monster face-down, and if you do, gain 500 LP.

[spoiler=Extra Deck]
jvQbWsq.jpg
Daiyokai Archer - Hakuro
WIND|Level 6|Zombie/Synchro/Effect|2300 ATK|1700 DEF|Rarity: Ultra Rare
1 "Daiyokai" Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can randomly banish 1 card from your opponent's hand face-down. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Zombie monster from your GY; this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. When a "Daiyokai" monster is Special Summoned while you control this card: You can inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Archer - Hakuro" once per turn.

1d923uO.jpg
Daiyokai Lord - Youko
LIGHT|Level 7|Zombie/Synchro/Effect|2500 ATK|2000 DEF|Rarity: Ultra Rare
All monsters your opponent controls loses 200 ATK for each of their face-down banished cards. When this card declares an attack on a monster with ATK lower than its original ATK: You can increase this card's ATK equal to the difference from the monster's original ATK and its current ATK during the damage step only. When this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect: Return 1 banished Zombie monster to your GY; negate this card's destruction and if you do, randomly banish 1 card in your opponent's Extra Deck face-down. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Lord - Youko" once per turn.

KYoVGob.jpg
Daiyokai Lord - Ibaraki Doji
DARK|Level 8|Zombie/Synchro/Effect|1000 ATK|3000 DEF|Rarity: Ultra Rare
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can shuffle all of your banished Zombie monsters into your deck; this card gains 400 ATK for each monster shuffled into your deck by this effect. When this card destroys a monster by battle: Banish 1 Zombie monster from your GY; this card can declare another attack but cannot declare a direct attack. When this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Banish this card; Special Summon 2 "Daiyokai" monsters from your Deck in Defense Position.

QkypNyv.jpg
Daiyokai Ronin - Inugami
EARTH|Link-2|Zombie/Link/Effect|2000 ATK| Bottom Left, Bottom Right|Rarity: Common
Daiyokai Ronin - Inugami
2 Zombie monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon from your hand 1 "Daiyokai" monster to your field in Defense Position. When a Zombie monster is banished from your GY: You can banish 1 monster from your Opponent's field face-down whose ATK is equal to or lower than a monster this card points to with the highest ATK. You can only use this effect of "Daiyokai Ronin - Inugami" once per turn.

83cG8vM.jpg
Daiyokai Lord - Tamamo no Mae
DARK|Link-3|Zombie/Link/Effect|2400 ATK|Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right|Rarity: Common
2+ Zombie monsters
When this card is Link Summoned using a "Daiyokai" Synchro Monster: Special Summon banished Zombie monsters whose combined Levels equal to the level of the Synchro Monster. When this card declares an attack: You can banish 1 Zombie monster from your hand or GY; negate the activation or effects of all cards your opponent controls until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed: You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 "Daiyokai" monster from your GY to your field in Attack Position.

Hey, congrats on 100 posts!

I saw these last night but I was too tired to wrap my mind around them at the time.  Zombies are probably my second favorite type after Rock, so I was really interested in seeing what you came up with.

I really like the design and flavor behind these (I really like Shiranui as well), but I couldn't help but notice a couple really distracting things on my second look-through:

- Grammar errors

- Infinite loops

The first you'll be able to fix with experience, but for a quick run through:

- Capitalize only at the start of a new sentence and after a colon (but not after a semicolon).

- Key words that need capitalization include: Deck, Monster/Spell/Trap, (Normal/Special/Fusion/Synchro/etc.) Summon, and Set.

- Notable words that aren't capitalized are: hand, banish(ed), the word "monster" after you give a type (i.e. "Zombie monster"), face-up/face-down, target, etc.  There's actually a lot that isn't capitalized!

- The word token (as in "Kamatachi Token") is always within the quotes.

Any other grammar errors were pretty negligible.  Hope this was helpful!

As for the infinite loops, you did have a couple, which (unfortunately) facilitates an FTK.

- The field spell and "Daiyokai Messenger - Kanko" each form infinite loops with Mezuki, giving you infinite Link/Synchro materials.

[spoiler=FTK Combo]
Setup: Kanko + Mezuki in GY

1. Mezuki eff > SS Kanko
  2. Kanko eff > SS Mezuki
  3. Go into Link 2
  4. Mezuki/Kanko effs
  5. Go into Hakuro (banish card from opponent's hand)
  6. Mezuki eff > SS Kanko
  7. Kanko + Hakuro effects > SS Mezuki + deal 800 to opponent
  8. Go into Link 2/3
  9. Repeat steps 6 and 7 until Hakuro burns opponent to death.  For quicker results, specifically use the Daiyokai Links (so Hakuro can burn for 800 more each time) and/or summon a second Hakuro.

Basically, what I think I'm getting at is that cards that give you active advantage: i.e. adding to hand, special summoning to field, getting rid of opponent's resources, etc. should be locked behind an OPT in some way.  I'd strongly recommend going through the cards again and making sure these kinds of effects have OPTs on 'em.  Cool?

Again, I really like the theme, but the super powerful interactions makes things difficult to gauge the archetype on its own merits.

Hey, congrats on 100 posts!

I saw these last night but I was too tired to wrap my mind around them at the time.  Zombies are probably my second favorite type after Rock, so I was really interested in seeing what you came up with.

I really like the design and flavor behind these (I really like Shiranui as well), but I couldn't help but notice a couple really distracting things on my second look-through:

- Grammar errors

- Infinite loops

The first you'll be able to fix with experience, but for a quick run through:

- Capitalize only at the start of a new sentence and after a colon (but not after a semicolon).

- Key words that need capitalization include: Deck, Monster/Spell/Trap, (Normal/Special/Fusion/Synchro/etc.) Summon, and Set.

- Notable words that aren't capitalized are: hand, banish(ed), the word "monster" after you give a type (i.e. "Zombie monster"), face-up/face-down, target, etc.  There's actually a lot that isn't capitalized!

- The word token (as in "Kamatachi Token") is always within the quotes.

Any other grammar errors were pretty negligible.  Hope this was helpful!

As for the infinite loops, you did have a couple, which (unfortunately) facilitates an FTK.

- The field spell and "Daiyokai Messenger - Kanko" each form infinite loops with Mezuki, giving you infinite Link/Synchro materials.

[spoiler=FTK Combo]

Setup: Kanko + Mezuki in GY

1. Mezuki eff > SS Kanko
  2. Kanko eff > SS Mezuki
  3. Go into Link 2
  4. Mezuki/Kanko effs
  5. Go into Hakuro (banish card from opponent's hand)
  6. Mezuki eff > SS Kanko
  7. Kanko + Hakuro effects > SS Mezuki + deal 800 to opponent
  8. Go into Link 2/3
  9. Repeat steps 6 and 7 until Hakuro burns opponent to death.  For quicker results, specifically use the Daiyokai Links (so Hakuro can burn for 800 more each time) and/or summon a second Hakuro.

Basically, what I think I'm getting at is that cards that give you active advantage: i.e. adding to hand, special summoning to field, getting rid of opponent's resources, etc. should be locked behind an OPT in some way.  I'd strongly recommend going through the cards again and making sure these kinds of effects have OPTs on 'em.  Cool?

Again, I really like the theme, but the super powerful interactions makes things difficult to gauge the archetype on its own merits.

Thank you for the Responce about the cards and yea since alot of these cards deal with Banishing stuff face-down I tried to place as much "Once per turn" Clauses of alot of them to restrict FTKs but it seems I didn't do that too well, as for Grammer I admit I am not the best at it but as you even said experience is key to it and I normally just make cards for fun and rarely think of posting them so its hard to break my own grammer problems but not impossible. as said for the FTK loops, yea I tried to put the Once per turn Clauses where needed, guess a few more were needed like on Kanko and the field Spell but yea Since Zombies and the Yokai Cards turned into Zombies Like Banishing cards from the GY I thought these cards could Recover some of them and have uses for them later.

Archived