Dragoniche (A One-Card Pitch For Dragon Users To Ditch Any Cards They'd Switch For This Trap In a 'Sitch)

So, the Dragon Rulers happen to highlight in a couple of Spell Speed 2 backrow cards, Dragoncarnation and Dragoroar. Neither of them have seen much use, however. Perhaps the solution is to make it easier for useful Dragons to be in the areas the cards reach? Maybe some accessibility to them would be in ord-

Dragoniche.png

[spoiler=Dragoniche: Info]

Normal Trap Card

Lore: When a monster effect is activated, while a Dragon monster is on the field: Apply these effects and resolve in sequence, depending on the number of different Atributes among the Dragon monsters on the field or in your GY.

● 2+: Negate the activation.
● 4+: Banish 1 card on the field.
● 6+: Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your hand, Deck or the GYs. 
If you have no Traps in your GY, you can activate this card from your hand.

Or just up it a Spell Speed and have it activate from the hand, that works too. 

Aww come on now, I'm sure this card is a total necessity for Dragons, considering their scant prescence in the top tiers, especially in the multi-Attribute or interactive varieties, right folks?

source.gif

Alright, honest it is: I made this on a five-Mountain-Dew binge and literally don't have the heart to delete it considering how hard I worked to get all the Dragon Rulers in the picture. Happy now? 

Because the Danger! Dragons won't be considering the speed at which this can easily screw up their plays should stuff start being Summoned to Saryuja's markers of the Guarding variety. Helps as much as harm so it could possibly be a side option. Or the trio of banned Duel Terminal Extra Deck monsters can finally be completed for the World Legacy chapter and Agarpain can finally eat its much-deserved crow already, either-bloody-or.

Well, until the next card: reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived