Deep Sea Divas

Wildprince15

Hey all! I'm back with another archetype. This one took me a while to come up with, but I think I have the point of it down now. I won't spoil it by explaining here, but I'll get started so you can see what I came up with. Without further ado, I introduce to you: The Deep Sea Diva archetype!

1. Deep Sea Diva Megan

Lv. 3 WATER Fish-type monster

1800 ATK/1800 DEF

Effect: Once per turn: you can excavate the bottom three cards of your deck, and if any of them is a "Diva" card, add one of them to your hand, then shuffle the deck. If you have 20 or less cards in your deck,  you can add two of those cards instead. When this card leaves the field, shuffle it into the deck.

2. Deep Sea Diva Whilhelmina

1700 ATK/1700 DEF

Effect: Once per turn, you can excavate the bottom three cards of your deck, and if any of them is a "Diva" monster, Special summon one of them, then shuffle the deck. If you have 20 or less cards in your deck, special summon two of them instead. When this card leaves the field, shuffle it into the deck.

3. Deep Sea Diva Angelica

1600 ATK/1600 DEF

Effect: Once per turn, you can excavate the bottom three cards of your deck, and if any of them is a "Diva" monster, negate the effects of face up cards your opponent controls, up to the number of monsters excavated, until the end of this turn. If you have 20 or less cards in your deck, monsters who had their effects negated by this effect cannot attack next turn. If this card leaves the field, shuffle It into the deck.

4. Deep Sea Diva Jessica

1500 ATK/1500 DEF

Effect: Once per turn, you can excavate the bottom three cards of your deck, and if any of them is a "Diva" monster, monsters your opponent controls lose 400 ATK x the level of one of those monsters. If you have 20 or less cards in your deck, you can make those monsters' ATK 0 instead. If this card leaves the field, shuffle it into the deck.

5. Deep Sea Diva Octavia

1400 ATK/1400 DEF

Effect: Once per turn, you can excavate the bottom three cards of your deck, and if any of them is a "Diva" monster,  send random cards from your opponent's hand to the graveyard, up to the number of "Diva" monsters excavated. If you have 20 or less cards in your deck, those cards are banished instead. When this card leaves the field, shuffle it into the deck.

6. Deep Sea Diva Cecilia

Lv. 5 WATER Fish-type monster

2300 ATK/2300 DEF

Effect: Once per turn, you can excavate the bottom 3 cards of your deck, and if any of them are "Diva" monsters, shuffle cards your opponent controls into the deck, up to the number of monsters excavated. If you have 20 or less cards in your deck when this effect is activated, you can look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck: place them on the bottom of the deck in any order.

7. Deep Sea Diva Christina

Lv. 5 WATER Fish-type monster

2700 ATK/2700 DEF

Effect: Once per turn, you can excavate the bottom 3 cards of your deck, and if any of them is a  "Diva" monster, banish cards from your opponent's field or graveyard up to the number of "Diva" monsters excavated. If you have 20 or less cards in your deck, those cards are banished face down.

Okay, so by now you can guess what the gimmick is for this deck. Another thing though. If you didn't notice, the card names are all based on fish you might find in the ocean. Octopi, Jellyfish, Anglerfish and the like, And three are even based on myths and earlier times, like the Megalodon, or Scylla and Charybdis. Anyway, your thoughts and critiques are always appreciated. Any way we can make this archetype better is definitely a plus.

Archived