[CHIM] I:P Maskerena

https://ygorganization.com/yusakuisaclearmindstan/

The female monster revealed from the OCG Lottery Event has her identity revealed!

D_FObQmU8AAyO0M.jpg?ssl=1

CHIM-JP049 I:Pマスカレーナ I:P Maskerena

Link 2 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster

ATK 800

Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right

Materials: 2 non-Link Monsters

You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.

(1) During the opponent’s Main Phase, you can (Quick Effect): Immediatly after this effect resolves, Link Summon using this card you control.

(2) A monster that used this card as Link Material cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.

This card’s name appears to be a reference to IP Masking.

Source

For those who predict this as U.A card...Ouch

This seems nice. But if im not wrong this can only summon up to link 2? Well the wording lack "only this monster" but also lack "including this card" so i kinda doubt it. It will be nice though if this can be use along side other mat to pass link3+ like Unicorn

For those who predict this as U.A card...Ouch

This seems nice. But if im not wrong this can only summon up to link 2? Well the wording lack "only this monster" but also lack "including this card" so i kinda doubt it. It will be nice though if this can be use along side other mat to pass link3+ like Unicorn

I think from the wording, it means that whatever you link summon via this effect, this card has to be used, but whether you can use other monsters will have to wait till rulings drop.

Given how much they hate non-Link 1s that can be summoned with one material (the only one I can think of is the last monster used by Bohman in the anime) I cannot see this card having to be used as the only material.

In case others can be used as well this makes Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avramax really juicy, it cannot be destroyed or targeted by effetcs, prevents other monsters from being attacked and can honest itself during every battle against special summoned monsters (too bad Cyberse Quantum Dragon, Borreload etc still work, however Dupe Frog as well can prevent them from attacking anyways (for Marincess)).

This card? This one right here? Is literally the defensive version of Hakaishin Ragia, down to the Attribute and insane synergy with Knightmare Unicorn. Yes, it doesn't -1 the opponent in the process to another -1 to them but, in return, that Summoned Link will effective NOPE half of the entire Hakai strategy. 

Seriously folks-check your Link-3s or highers, especially the ones with on-trigger Link Summon effects. Those are the ones about to become Maskerena's new B.F.F.s.

9.0/10.

Archived