Worm Support | [Worm Gorgompress]

PrimeAceJohn

2ykl43n.png

WORM GORGOMPRESS

LIGHT | [▲ BL, B, BR]

[Reptile / Link / Effect]

2+ Reptile monsters, except Tokens
When this card is Link Summoned, you can target up to 3 Reptile “Worm” monsters in your GY that were used as Link Material(s) to Link Summon this card: Special Summon those targets in face-down Defense Position to a Monster Zone this card points to. This card gains 300 ATK for each face-down monster this card points to. Once per turn, when a Reptile monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY, you can target 1 Reptile monster in your GY with the same level as that monster but with a different name: Special Summon that target in face-down Defense Position to the same Monster Zone as the destroyed monster. 

ATK/ 2400   LINK - 3

___________________________________________________________________________________
Card Notes: 

I thought the Worm Archetype is really interesting and thought they could use some Link support. 

All/any feedback is welcomed. While you're here, you can check out 3 other cards I created recently: FrankofiedSummoned Onikotsu & Raiotcha, the Observer.

* If you want to see an HD version of this card, check out my DeviantArt (link in my signature)

Archived