• 14,979 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

2f0d1578-s.jpg

Lonely Little Lama
Level 1 EARTH Fairy Effect Monster
100 ATK / 100 DEF
-If there is a monster on the field, this card cannot be Normal or Special Summoned.
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position.<Unclassified>
(2) If another monster(s) is Summoned to your field: Destroy this card.<Trigger>

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

BGM キャノン

BGM キャノン

Loud and Proud

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
    Last Visit 46 minutes ago

Free Linkuriboh, but it becomes dead in hand based on field presence... Yuck. At least its flavor of loneliness is in the right place... So lonely no one would use it.

"Aspire to be bad at everything you do, you will gradually become a diamond in a pile of garbage" - anonymous

Awards I didn't expect winning

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:50 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Free Linkuriboh, but it becomes dead in hand based on field presence... Yuck. At least its flavor of loneliness is in the right place... So lonely no one would use it.

Guru Control would disagree on its un-usability; one of the only issues it has if it can't search Final Battle is keeping the Guru from being run over. And, as I've deftly noticed on this card, Normal Sets of monsters don't make it self-destruct.

So yeah, that incredibly limited niche could see it become a three-of in the second most powerful Flip-reliant Deck in Dueling history. Man, this argument sounded better before, I swear.

Anyways, this card gets a 6.9/10. YES THAT MEANS ITS NICE STOP HOVERING OVER ME 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,920 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:15 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Guru Control would disagree on its un-usability; one of the only issues it has if it can't search Final Battle is keeping the Guru from being run over. And, as I've deftly noticed on this card, Normal Sets of monsters don't make it self-destruct.

So yeah, that incredibly limited niche could see it become a three-of in the second most powerful Flip-reliant Deck in Dueling history. Man, this argument sounded better before, I swear.

Anyways, this card gets a 6.9/10. YES THAT MEANS ITS NICE STOP HOVERING OVER ME 

Aren't there a number of better options in that case?  Jester Confit is basically this but better in all ways except ATK/DEF value.  You could also use Fiend's Sanctuary over this if you're feeling spicy.

I feel like this was a) designed exclusively for flavor, and b) planned to be ported into Duel Links (but I can't see it being good even there).

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

BGM キャノン

BGM キャノン

Loud and Proud

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
    Last Visit 46 minutes ago

There is one thing that this guy can do, but you wouldn't want to do it... For the sake of draw power, he can trigger both the effects of Pinpoint Landing and Supply Squad on the same turn with his effects. You Special Summon him to activate Pinpoint then you Summon something else for him to destroy himself to activate Supply Squad. Quite a bit of dedication for one card you are probably only going to run 1 of if you are feeling brave, of course at that point you would figure out which Deck can utilize both.

"Aspire to be bad at everything you do, you will gradually become a diamond in a pile of garbage" - anonymous

Awards I didn't expect winning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users