[CHIM] Lonely Little Lama

Guest BGMCANN0N

Free Linkuriboh, but it becomes dead in hand based on field presence... Yuck. At least its flavor of loneliness is in the right place... So lonely no one would use it.

Free Linkuriboh, but it becomes dead in hand based on field presence... Yuck. At least its flavor of loneliness is in the right place... So lonely no one would use it.

Guru Control would disagree on its un-usability; one of the only issues it has if it can't search Final Battle is keeping the Guru from being run over. And, as I've deftly noticed on this card, Normal Sets of monsters don't make it self-destruct.

So yeah, that incredibly limited niche could see it become a three-of in the second most powerful Flip-reliant Deck in Dueling history. Man, this argument sounded better before, I swear.

Anyways, this card gets a 6.9/10. YES THAT MEANS ITS NICE STOP HOVERING OVER ME 

Guru Control would disagree on its un-usability; one of the only issues it has if it can't search Final Battle is keeping the Guru from being run over. And, as I've deftly noticed on this card, Normal Sets of monsters don't make it self-destruct.

So yeah, that incredibly limited niche could see it become a three-of in the second most powerful Flip-reliant Deck in Dueling history. Man, this argument sounded better before, I swear.

Anyways, this card gets a 6.9/10. YES THAT MEANS ITS NICE STOP HOVERING OVER ME 

Aren't there a number of better options in that case?  Jester Confit is basically this but better in all ways except ATK/DEF value.  You could also use Fiend's Sanctuary over this if you're feeling spicy.

I feel like this was a) designed exclusively for flavor, and b) planned to be ported into Duel Links (but I can't see it being good even there).

Guest BGMCANN0N

There is one thing that this guy can do, but you wouldn't want to do it... For the sake of draw power, he can trigger both the effects of Pinpoint Landing and Supply Squad on the same turn with his effects. You Special Summon him to activate Pinpoint then you Summon something else for him to destroy himself to activate Supply Squad. Quite a bit of dedication for one card you are probably only going to run 1 of if you are feeling brave, of course at that point you would figure out which Deck can utilize both.

Archived