[LINK-1] Cyber Angel Nike (I Am She That Shall Embody Victory)

Black D'Sceptyr

And each word in the sub-header a letter long than the next. Praise be to B!

....D'S.

cyberangelnike.png

[spoiler=Cyber Angel Nike: Info]

LIGHT/Fairy-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-1/500 ATK

Link Arrow: Bottom Right

Lore: 1 Level 2 or higher monster that specifically lists the card "Machine Angel Ritual" in its text

If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Cyber Angel" monster from your Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. If you control a Ritual Monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Cyber Blader" from your Extra Deck instead. Your opponent must pay 1000 LP to Special Summon a non-Fairy monster(s) from their hand. You can banish this card from your GY, then reveal 1 Ritual Spell in your hand; add 1 Level 2 Fairy monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only Special Summon "Cyber Angel Nike(s)" once pr turn.

Now to this card-yes, I'm aware that Merciful Machine Angel runs in the path of this. But. Playing it after is the goal-especially since this turns every "Cyber Petit Angel" you've got-and no other non-Rituals in the Main Deck, so you know- into combo-extension city. 

Yes, it offers combo opportunities untold to any player who sides in Cyber Petit in any old thing and Benten's a horrifyingly accurate Vanity's Ruler/Kristya enabler with the right stuff-which happens so often I've seen that fan-wielding femme in NEKROZ Decks to do this-but have you considered this alternative:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2970703639554563

The closest any Ritual Deck has come to sniffing Worlds came when every member of one such Archetype searched every other one, and everyone gathered to curbstomp it into the dirt. Making sure a Tier 30 Deck can actually put together a board on turn two without tripping over its own brick-laden driveway is something Magical Musketeer Max is currently being vaunted for, doing the same thing for Cyber Angels on a far weaker body is literally the least you could do for Alexis Freakin' Rhodes.

Now that my mini-rant is over, until the next card: reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived