Early Generaid Deck

Hello, fine peoples!

I said I'd post a list for the Generaid deck within the thread, so here it is. I also made sure to put explanations for each of the choices.  I might post a picture of the card list whenever they get uploaded to 'pro.

Monsters (16)
3 Mardoll, Generaid of Light - Searcher for Quest in order for the deck to make any plays.
2 Nidhogg, Generaid of Ice - Probably the best of the trigger-able Generaid. Powerful disruption on a decent body.
2 Hel, Generaid of Death - Recycles any of the monsters.
1 Fraudir, Generaid of the Sword - Pop that lets you trigger the field spell.
1 Naglfar, Generaid of Flames - Protection for your board. You should often have your tokens to offer up as tribute.
3 Lonefire Blossom - Summons itself, itself, then Mardoll/Predaplant Engine (i.e. searches Quest)
3 Orphys Scorpio - Engine to summon Aromaseraphy Jasmine (who can then search Mardoll > Quest)
1 Darling Cobra - Engine w/ Scorpio

Spells (17)
3 Instant Fusion - Searchable w/ Predaplant Engine. Summon Millennium-Eyes in order to keep yourself from interruptions.
3 Pot of Extravagance - Extra Draw power. Good Ash bait.
3 Called by the Grave - Extra Protection vs handtraps.
3 World Legacy Monstrocity - Best Level 9 support card.
3 Generaid Quest - Key card of the deck. If you can get this off, you can get the correct things on board easily.
2 Generaid Stage - Primary means of fielding your monsters. Searchable off Quest if going second.

Traps (7)
1 Generaid Territory - Searchable by Quest.  Helps solidify your plays moving forward.
3 There Can Be Only One - A bit conflicting w/ the field spell, but the card is powerful enough to really shut out plays, so I think it's worthwhile.
3 Summon Limit - Helps slow down opponent's decks so your bigger monsters can beat face.

Extra (15)
3 Aromaseraphy Jasmine
2 Millennium-Eyes Restrict

1 Thousand-Eyes Restrict

1 Linkuriboh

2 Knightmare Phoenix
6 Various Rank 9s

The deck is obviously not perfect.  It also really depends on how people will find to play it effectively.  Maybe Rank 9 Turbo is best, I dunno.  If you have any suggestions though, feel free to let me know!

Cheers!

After some testing, I'm finding the deck to be a bit more competent than I'd initially gave it credit for.  Admittedly, I didn't play vs meta, but the deck held up against a wide variety of opponents.

The floodgates are kinda the soul of the deck.  "There Can Be Only One" has been particularly useful.  While it lessens the number of tokens you can generate per turn, the benefit seems to outweigh the cost.  If you can't draw any floodgates, you're in a bad state.  I also decided to go with "Summon Limit" instead of "Powersink Stone".  I found that even though the deck has lots of Quick Effects, the lineup that I'm running tends to be more reactive than proactive, so the lock tends to not be as useful.  I also replaced the Generaid Battle trap w/ Territory since I haven't had much problem getting to the field spell and Territory has a unique way of solidifying all the deck's plays.

I almost never needed to go into the Extra Deck.  Really I only went into it to get to the initial Mardoll and once into the Generaid Xyz to change out my monsters and beat face.  While the deck is more than capable of having 2+ level 9s, a lot of the time it's actually worth keeping them alongside the floodgates over ditching 2 of 'em for 1 monster.  My version of the deck doesn't run a ton of revival either, so it's much more critical keeping the monsters I do have and playing a slow advantage game... which surprised me considering how many cards I'm letting my opponent draw.

Archived