Terminal World Legacy (A Fitting Finish to a Captivating Crusade)

Black D'Sceptyr

Terminal_World_Legacy.png

[spoiler=Terminal World Legacy: Info]
Continuous Spell Card 

Lore: Activate only if you control no cards. When a monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: Apply this effect, depending on the number of times a monster(s) was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck this turn. 
● 1: Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "World Legacy" monster from your hand or Deck, but make its ATK/DEF 0.
● 2: That monster's ATK/DEF becomes 0.
● 3: Negate the effects of that monster.
● 4: Banish that monster, then if your opponent owned it, you win the Duel.

This time, the World Legacy story is pretty much drawing to its end, and I figured, since the last two major D.T. story arcs got their own Terminal World, this one deserved one too. So I decided to put everything you could ever not want to happen when a monster pops out from the Extra Deck on one card (reactive Summons, ATK/DEF manipuation, effect negation, removal and a wincon.) 

So, for those crazy entrepeneurs Avramax, Ib, Ningirsu and Imduk, I'll make this post short and sweet by saying...

4jop4FB.gif?noredirect

You gave us highs, you gave us lows, and you gave us...well, the obligatory three Extra Deck cards to be promptly banned, as all long-spanning Duel Terminal sagas do. 

"but wait, BD'S, I only count Goblin and Mermaid, who's the third-"

That my friends, will be a story for another time. And it will likely be called "You realize the Danger! Dragons will just pick up again with the Crusadias right lol Elpy's getting whacked after Worlds".

Until the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived