• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts
    Last Visit 50 minutes ago

image2.png?w=1334&ssl=1

God Phoenix Gearfried
Level 9 FIRE Warrior Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2200
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Banish 1 Equip Spell you control or in your GY; Special Summon this card from your hand.

(2) If this card attacks, at the start of damage calculation: You can equip 1 face-up monster on the field to this card as an Equip Spell (max. 1) with this effect.
● It gains 500 ATK.

(3) When a monster activates its effect: You can send 1 face-up Equip you control to the GY; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Night's Watch
  • 14,999 posts
    Last Visit Aug 23 2019 09:28 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

god damn, this is broken levels of good

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts
    Last Visit 34 minutes ago

HOLD THE FUCK UP

oh Ygorg please confirm that this translation is wrong...

so easy to summon

has non-target non-destruction removal (its attack-triggered but still)

has decent negation

dog-damn

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:53 AM

Remember when these type of boss monsters at the very least required 2 targets in the grave (BLS, CED ... Ultimate Conductor) and could not substitute from the field ?

(i) Easy as heck summoning conditions.

(ii) Non targeting non-destruction removal without triggering floating effects

(iii) The obligatory negate Monsters, Spell/Traps or just everything clause on a Structure Deck Boss monster (or just flip everything with Ultimate Conductor)

... Oh and hey, just because it was not Stacked enough, it is also a level 9 monster.

Hallohallo

Hallohallo

Resurrection of the Hallo

• Xyz
  • 1,123 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:20 AM
  • Discord:Rewas#7416
  • Alias:Rewas
  • Spouse:ur mom

Reminds me of Red-Eyes Slash Dragon, but it's not as broken as this card. It doesn't even target... You can just snatch anything.

Also, Konami should slow down with their Level 9 fetish.

stuff

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz
  • 1,877 posts
    Last Visit Jul 31 2019 10:27 AM

Aww, I was hoping for Gemini support. Equip Spell support is pretty cool, but this doesn't really feel like Equip Spell support, it's just Isolde support more than anything. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the rest of the Structure Deck is like...

Also, Konami should slow down with their Level 9 fetish.

To be fair, Level 9 had been basically forgotten about for years compared to Level 7, 8 and 10. Now if only Level 11 would get some support... My Tierra deck would like that!

My signature

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

[...] To be fair, Level 9 had been basically forgotten about for years compared to Level 7, 8 and 10. Now if only Level 11 would get some support... My Tierra deck would like that!

Yes, however that is the exact reason they could get monsters like True King of All Calamities and World Legacy Monstrosity.

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
    Last Visit Aug 19 2019 09:10 AM

Any deck that run isolde can now use this as their (next turn) boss monster play at least. Not my favorite attribute but it is really good

Print this Konami

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts
    Last Visit Aug 23 2019 05:39 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Question: If this card is equipped by a monster that already has an effect when equipped like say... "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword", would this card's effect override that one?

Anyways, I'm honestly a bit surprised at the overreactions.  Yes, this card is really good, but, I mean, haven't most of these R bosses been pretty ridiculous?  This seems on par with the other bosses, if admittedly a little easier to summon.

Based on this card alone, I'm thinking "Valkyrian Knight" and "Blue Flame Swordsman" are probably gonna be reprinted in this structure to enable Battle Phase shenanigans.  Phoenix Blade probably would be in here too if it wasn't banned in the OCG.  I wonder if we're gonna get a Warrior-specific Premature Burial?

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Thomas★Zero

Thomas★Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts
    Last Visit 50 minutes ago

Question: If this card is equipped by a monster that already has an effect when equipped like say... "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword", would this card's effect override that one?

Anyways, I'm honestly a bit surprised at the overreactions.  Yes, this card is really good, but, I mean, haven't most of these R bosses been pretty ridiculous?  This seems on par with the other bosses, if admittedly a little easier to summon.

Based on this card alone, I'm thinking "Valkyrian Knight" and "Blue Flame Swordsman" are probably gonna be reprinted in this structure to enable Battle Phase shenanigans.  Phoenix Blade probably would be in here too if it wasn't banned in the OCG.  I wonder if we're gonna get a Warrior-specific Premature Burial?

Well Spellcasters did get their own version of A Warrior Returning Alive so thats a potential maybe right their. Though if Warriors do get anything along that line I hope more so for them a Warrior specific A HERO Lives that locks you into Warrior monsters for the turn (to avoid Link shenanigans with things like Knightmares.)
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Legendary Member

• The Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,827 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago

I had high hopes for whatever the cover card would be, and I was not disappointed. Warrior's Strike tried to balance both Equips and Geminis as its focus, so I hope this card is an indication that it would favor just Equips.

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Night's Watch
  • 14,999 posts
    Last Visit Aug 23 2019 09:28 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Isolde can both search this, and mill the equips needed to get it off

It's way too fucking easy to summon is the general feeling

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Isolde can both search this, and mill the equips needed to get it off

It's way too fucking easy to summon is the general feeling

Although you still need to wait a turn to be able to summon it.

King Crouton

King Crouton

ALL HAIL KING CROUTON!!!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,398 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:48 PM
  • Alias:King Crouton

this card is sexy gorgeous majesty my god

a mercenary for justice who's above the law

a shadow man on deadly ground who's out for a kill

a dangerous man, born to raise hell, driven to kill