They have officially gone too far! Dragons can't be maids, can they? That's just nonsense! (DBMF)

Nasary: 1 of your extenders. nice for what she does given how often the archetype sending their stuff

Erde: the discard effect is good to keep the tag gimmick flowing, starting from here i will say this: Their fusion is not bad and the fusion spell is decent. so even with pure build its still quite good overall. although is understandable that you rather run superpoly instead full slot of the spell. on the otherhand i find that Konami dicede to balance the disruptive effect of some dragons by making it not Quick-Effect, which irks me a bit 

Fluss: the weakest discard effect IMO

Tilroo: our stratos, that also dump additional fuel. nice

Flamee: its Honest, not really amazing but not bad at all

Hauskee: here our resident Boss Monster. nice stat, extender effect is a a bit slow but since it also work within opponent standby phase is not really bad, destruction effect is prone to miss-timing but its can activate multiple times (min 2). okay  i guess

Reception: nice stat buff, nice recursion effect, and a nice if not a bit situational target protection (parla can send this, and it can combo as a quick effect with Erde)

Changing: decent fusion spell.

Relaxation: 2nd effect is situational, you want this for its for its 1st effect which also fueling the hand-trap and tag strategy on opponent turn

overall is not bad

kinda wish they have their own Orcustrated Babel though

Just a reminder, the full set has been revealed on Ygorganisation.

Zaziuma, if you want to continue this thread you can add them, otherwise I will start a new threat on them.

They have been added, and also with sizes that don't make me want to scream and you can look at with your eyeballs without having to squint either, how much fun reveals are to do!

Now all cards have been revealed, and well, they kind of ended up differently than I first thought, so not as much milling, in fact, they only have one card that mills, the other sends directly from the Deck, but that's it, the actual things seem mostly about the return to hand thing, and of all things, they also get a Fusion Monster. Yeah, well that's kind of neat I suppose, they could have been just Main Deck focused and it would be fine, but they get a generic Fusion for Dragons, so hey, throw some Dragons Fusions why don't you? Besides that, they seem to want you to constantly return to the hand from the field, with the main reason for doing so being their Fusion Monster blowing something up each time you do. Yes, this is not a once per turn effect, so bam bam bam, all your opponent's monsters are dead, get ready for an OTK, and if you somehow don't manage that, return them to the hand and try again next turn. I dig them, and they seem quite powerful, but do have high Level monsters you can get somewhat stuck with in the hand, though having some effects that can get them in the GY at least.

1.) Dragonmaid Hauskee:

• Easy to summon

• A Super Polymerisation target to remove Dragons and an extender to play through large negation boards with Dragons (e.g. Crystal Wing + Hieratic Seal)

• Essentially has Thunder Dragon - Titan's removal effect for bouncing Monsters within its archtype

• Continually floods the field during either player's Standby Phase

2.) Dragonmaid Changing:

• Self-regenerating, while only moving a Fusion Material as cost

• Works on other Dragon Fusion Monsters as well

• Too bad it is not a Quick Play to remove monsters with Hauskee's effect

3.) Dragonmaid Relaxation:

• Removal with Hauskee

• A trap Zefra Providence in terms of the search effect or a pseudo negation for cards like Magical Meltdown

And some other cards.

These actually appear to be rather solid.

Welp... screw me sideways with a spoon, I guess I'm wrong on every prediction.

Honestly though, I'm kinda glad; these turned out much more interesting than either route I thought it'd go down.

With the Fusion's pop effect, Inferno Reckless Summon does seem viable to enable board spam as well as fueling your field for bouncing shenanigans.  ...I do have trouble seeing the optimal end board for these though.  Might try putzing around with these a bit.  Maybe.

Archived