[LINK-4] Ryu Manba (more like AYY MAMBA am I rite)

Black D'Sceptyr

And now its stuck in your head too. God I miss this sloshed comedian.

niceart2.png

[spoiler=Ryu Manba: Info]

DARK/Reptile-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-4/2900 ATK

Link Arrows: Up/Left/Bottom/Right

Lore: 2+ monsters, including a Reptile monster

Unaffected by monster effects. You can only use each of these effects of "Ryu Manba" per turn.
● When your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect): That monster effect becomes "your opponent can Special Summon 1 Reptile monster from their Deck, also Special Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck, but neither monster can attack, also negate your monster's effects." 
● When a monster(s) is Special Summoned: Neither player can Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck with the same Type as that monster for the rest of the turn, except Reptile monsters.

So this really overdone counterpart to Ryu Okami can bring you Reptiles, and your opponent Extra Deck monsters, but not attacking monsters. And their monster comes with negated effects. Also it's the last time a monster like that comes out that turn, so its basically Reptile-exempt There Can Be Only One. So it messes with the Extra Deck in a somewhat similar way to its LIGHT counterpart.

In conclusion?

giphy.gif

I mean repressive. Repressive, actually. And were it for a Type less handicapped than Reptile's it'd be outright broken. But since it is...

AYYYYYY MAMBO, MAMBO ITALIANO

Until the next card: reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived