Dragon Maid Shift Change [Written]

Thomas★Zero

Certainly can help push for more damage on your turn, but the most part, this'll be dropping the high Dragons to summon the lower-Level dragons. Especially since Nasary and Laudry start up Chains of effects themselves, and possibly both in one instance depending on the setup.

Was wondering though-do you have any thoughts on how the effect of a hypothetical Level 4 Dragonmaid Fusion counterpart to Hauskee (her dragon form, in fact, as a reverse of how the Level schemes for the Main Deck Dragonmaids played out) would go?

I ask with this card in mind, since I'm planning on making it myself and I'd like to take this card's abilities for board-forwarding into consideration. And with full intent of crediting you for any sparks of inspiration you can grant me.

Certainly can help push for more damage on your turn, but the most part, this'll be dropping the high Dragons to summon the lower-Level dragons. Especially since Nasary and Laudry start up Chains of effects themselves, and possibly both in one instance depending on the setup.

Was wondering though-do you have any thoughts on how the effect of a hypothetical Level 4 Dragonmaid Fusion counterpart to Hauskee (her dragon form, in fact, as a reverse of how the Level schemes for the Main Deck Dragonmaids played out) would go?

I ask with this card in mind, since I'm planning on making it myself and I'd like to take this card's abilities for board-forwarding into consideration. And with full intent of crediting you for any sparks of inspiration you can grant me.

I guess it would be a generic 2 Dragon fusion that would focus on defense and protecting your Main Deck Dragonmaids and then have a ability to shift into Hauskee while on the field and another effect to shift back into itself from Hauskee with a graveyard effect.

Archived