[VJMP] Mathmech Editor d’Alembertian

NotHope.jpg?w=407&ssl=1

Mathmech Editor d’Alembertian

Rank 4 EARTH Cyberse Xyz Effect Monster

ATK 2000

DEF 0

Materals: 2+ Level 4 monsters

You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.

(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach 2 to 4 materials from this card, then activate the appropriate effect, based on the number detached;

• 2: Add 1 “Mathmech” card from your Deck to your hand.

• 3: Add 1 Level 4 monster from your Deck to your hand

• 4: Add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.

(2) You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Mathmech” monster from your hand or GY.

Mathmech = Processlayer/Zan-ki, right?

yep it is the TCG name

if we truly look at this card carefully... it sound insane, but.... i don't think this card is as strong as most people think

im agreeing with DPygo on this matter, the more you trying to achieve all 3 search effect the risk is exponentially become higher to the point is its not worth it. especially when everybody run at least a form of quick negation and you generally can make better use of the 4 mat to built actual threat instead solely hoping 2 generic its search with -2 average tax will branch out (especially given MR4 is not really forgiving towards non-2 mat Xyz other than Rhongomyriad which is a far more problematic card than this ever be)

yep it is the TCG name

if we truly look at this card carefully... it sound insane, but.... i don't think this card is as strong as most people think

im agreeing with DPygo on this matter, the more you trying to achieve all 3 search effect the risk is exponentially become higher to the point is its not worth it. especially when everybody run at least a form of quick negation and you generally can make better use of the 4 mat to built actual threat instead solely hoping 2 generic its search with -2 average tax will branch out (especially given MR4 is not really forgiving towards non-2 mat Xyz other than Rhongomyriad which is a far more problematic card than this ever be)

Had a feeling it was, given that it looks kinda like a Processlayer ( and Mathmech hints towards Processlayers ). 

I definitely overreacted to this card. Looking at it more critically, it's not as good generically as I thought. You gotta invest quite a lot into it, and it doesn't protect itself from negation effects ( ash, impermanence, etc ). The card is good for Processlayers, no doubt, but generically might be a bit of a stretch, given that extra deck space is pretty tight in most decks, and Dugares is a thing. 

Archived