S'nthaster [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

S'nthaster

WIND - Level 12 - Spellcaster/Effect - 0/0

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.  Cannot be Special Summoned.  You can reveal this card in your hand at the start of your Main Phase 1 and it remains revealed until the end of the Duel.  While this card is revealed, the following effects are active:

- The first time each turn a player(s) would take damage, they do not.

- The first time each turn a card(s) on the field would be destroyed, it is not.

- The first time each turn a Monster, Spell, or Trap effect is activated, that effect is negated.

- The first time each turn a Monster(s) is Summoned: flip that monster(s) into face-down defense position.

If you have another "S'nthaster" revealed, you can banish this card from your hand face-down; draw 1 card.  If this revealed card leaves your hand, your opponent wins the duel.

A card that is part of something much, much bigger.  Won't get into it, but it's part of a story that's probably abandoned.  Anyone interested in the story can PM me, but... yeah.  This is a resulting card from it.

EDIT: The format of the card here is very different from how I usually format my cards.  It's actually a hint as to what I meant for this to be used for.

Archived