Evil HERO Necroprism

Atypical-Abbie

It's been 3 months since I uploaded a single card, it's even been so long that I uploaded to deviantart that the entire site got a redesign without me knowing about it haha. Anyway, I recently made an Evil HERO Deck for the first time, and I realized how odd it was that they want to use the regular Elemental HERO, despite being Evil HERO, feels a bit odd to force the use of those cards, since they could work on their own if they had a card like this. So yeah, this is inspired by Prisma of course, though it works differently, as it just steals the names of the Fusion Materials listed, doesn't actually send it, so you never have to put those monsters in your Deck if you don't want to. Along with that, it's also able to make other Evil HEROes into those monsters, since Prisma can only do itself, meaning you can't really use it that well.

dddko0v-b0e9200f-f2b3-423c-acc9-4bac5a4d

You can discard 1 "HERO" card; Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, this card's name becomes 1 of the Fusion Materials listed. You can target 1 other "Evil HERO" monster you control; reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, that target's card's name becomes 1 of the Fusion Materials listed. You can only use each effect of "Evil HERO Necroprism" once per turn.

Archived