I recently made an Eyes-Restrict/Relinquished Deck, so I figured I would make a card that can support low Level, Spellcaster and Equip based Decks in general, and of course works very well with their Deck. It's able to make your lowest Level monster gain ATK equal to the monster with the highest Level, and turns itself into a Pseudo-Trap monster, and while a monster, you can send and Equip Card to the GY to make the ATK of all monsters your opponent control become 0. Additionally you can activate this card from your hand if you control monster equipped with an Equip Card.

dddvrip-3fcfc869-4d8c-4656-b651-cef06811

This turn, if the monster with the lowest Level/Rank on the field battles, it gains ATK equal to the monster with the highest Level/Rank on the field. If this card is in your GY, if you Special Summon a Spellcaster monster(s): You can Special Summon this card from your GY as an Effect Monster, but banish it when it leaves the field (Spellcaster/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is NOT a Trap.) If Summoned this way, once per turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Equip Card you control to the GY; the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls become 0 until the end of this turn. If you control a monster equipped with an Equip Card, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only control 1 "Masscaster".

Archived