• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Kidan Dragneel

Kidan Dragneel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 05:02 PM

Ok so I decided for fun to make a Legendary "Blank" Style Deck but instead of a lots of reprints and few newer cards I reversed it, the deck would consist of newer cards with a few reprint cards, along with a ten card Extra Deck for them. The theme I chose was Evil heroes since With some new support coming out in Legendary Duelist 5, I thought to make some cards for them, Now I know not all of them will be good in the game state as it is, but I tried to make fun effects for them. The Design of the cards come from the "Another Riders" from the Tokusatsu show Kamen Rider Zi-O and thought they just looked like they fit the "Evil Hero" look so Enjoy the cards and I hope you judge fairly (NOTE I own NONE of the artwork used in the cards. Most of them either come from Shimpay from Tumblr who made the artworks for the Another Riders, and the other half are from the Official Yugioh card artworks.)

NEW CARDS OF THE STRUCTURE DECK
REPRINT CARDS OF THE STRUCTURE DECK

EXTRA DECK

Kidan Dragneel

Kidan Dragneel

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 05:02 PM

Bump btw I just realized I messed up "Xtra HERO Another Kikai" by not including the Link Rating in the card picture, that is a My bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users