(Forced) Concatenation [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

(Forced?) Concatenation

Normal Trap

Your opponent must Link Summon 1 Link Monster using all monsters they control.  If they cannot, look at your opponent's Extra Deck, then you take 3000 damage.  You can only activate 1 "Node Catalyst" per turn.

Another simplistic removal option for the modern age.  I like the name, but I'm not sure if I should just call it "Concatenation" or add the "Forced" part for emphasis.  Any opinion one way or another would be appreciated.

...other than that, I think the card's power and usage pretty much speaks for itself.

When this card is activated, Note all face-up monster your opponent control: immediately, after this effect resolved; Your opponent must Link Summon a Link Monster and it must including any monster noted by this card. Otherwise, he/she take 3000 Damage. Repeat this effect until [x]. You can only activate (card name) once per turn

[X] can be either:

1) "all noted monster is used as Link Material"

2) "all monster he/she control is only 1 Link Monster"

Kinda hard to word this card but i get the general idea. While your opponent probably end up with humongous Link Monster, its expected they also will not have additional board to back-up for it, still tricky but easing the player to counter attack their board

Thanks, but that's actually changing how I want the card to work.  It's supposed to be a calculated risk-reward removal card.  You (the player that activated the card) are the one taking the burn damage if you miss-predict what the opponent has (they have 4 monsters when you activate this, but they don't have a Link-4 in the Extra Deck).  Further, I'm not aiming for an incremental removal (i.e. "repeat until..."), but an immediate usage of all their monsters; otherwise, it removes the whole prediction aspect.

Archived