The Updated Locked Monsters + The One Union Support Spell I Made

TeddySlasher

Monsters

Locked Heart

Level 3/Dark/Machine/Union

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 1000 ATK and gains this effect: When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent's LP; gain LP equal to the damage inflicted,also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

ATK:500/DEF:1000

Locked Star

Level 3/Light/Machine/Union

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains this effect: If the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle,draw one card; If you draw a "Locked" monster you can special summon it to the field,also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

ATK:1000/DEF:1000

Locked Moon

Level 4/Dark/Machine/Union

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains this effect: The equipped monster is uneffected by opponent card effects , also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.

ATK:1200/DEF:500

Locked Sun

Level 4/Light/Machine/Union

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 1000 ATK and gains this effect: You can't target any other monster for battle other than the equipped monster, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

ATK:1200/DEF:1000

Spell Card

Treasury Unlocked

Continuous Spell

During your Draw Phase, if you draw a Union monster; you can Special Summon that monster onto the field.

This is what my first post ended up being and I actually like them. That and I almost thought about making fusion monsters based on the original four cards but idk.

Archived