Brain Research Lab Support (3/3) [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

Just a few cards I came up with when I was digging through some old cards of mine.  Found Brain Research Lab and I realized it was the only card that used Psychic Counters and I wanted to run with that theme.

Damage Tumor

DARK 6*

Psychic/Effect

You can remove 2 Psychic Counters from a card(s) to Special Summon this card from your hand.  Once per turn: You can pay 600 LP; place 1 Psychic Counter on this card or move up to 2 Psychic Counters from another card(s) you control to this card.  All Psychic monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Psychic Counter on this card.  If a Psychic monster(s) you control would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Psychic Counter from your field for each of those monsters instead.

2400/1000

PSYleep Inducer

WIND ****

Psychic/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can either: Pay 300 LP for each monster your opponent controls; Set them, OR: Place 2 Psychic Counters on this card.  When this card is removed from the field, the controller of this card takes 500 damage for each Psychic Counter on it.

1700/1500

Thoughtwave Thunder

Spell

Special Summon 2 "Psychic Tokens" (Psychic/LIGHT/Level 1), one to your side of the field and one to your opponent's.  Then, you can move any number of Psychic Counters on your side of the field to either of those tokens.  The ATK and DEF of "Psychic Tokens" equal the number of Psychic Counters on them x 700.  If a Psychic Token is removed from the field, its controller takes 700 damage for each Psychic Counter that was on it.

Thanks for the look-through.  As always, CnC much appreciated!

Cheers!

Archived