Gothic Architect (I Am The Sky, Color Me Black/ I Refuse Name Droppers, And Their Rushed Attack)

Black D'Sceptyr

Gothic_Architect.png

[spoiler=Gothic Architect: Info]
DARK/Warrior-Type Union Effect Monster/Level 1/0 ATK/100 DEF

(Quick Effect): You can banish 1 DARK monster with 0 DEF from your GY; Special Summon this card from your hand or GY, but banish it when it leaves the field. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 other DARK monster with 0 ATK or DEF you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. The names of all non-DARK monsters on the field become the equipped monster's, it is unaffected by those monsters' effects, also if it would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

Did I really just pull out a nursery rhyme in the presentation of a goth loli monster on YCM?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115e78d2d83cabe60ab1

So yeah, Architect, upon being equipped, name-swaps everything but the most proliferated Attribute in the game's on the field, provides immunity against those monsters, and destruction on top of that. Interrupts Type-specific Extra Deck summons, provides on-deal protection, and its a Level one so One for One is a running buddy for this.

Plus, the 0 DEF struggle will easily make this card a very-easy-to-summon pain in the Little D, so there's that too.

Until the next card: reviews, revelry, you know the drill. BD'S, signing off.

Archived