Chaos Ghosteye (It's a Phantom, Boogie Woogie Woogie)

Black D'Sceptyr

dde1h14-dc7cb684-6349-433c-9dda-a6845998

LIGHT/Spellcaster-Type Synchro Effect Monster/Level 7/2700 ATK/900 DEF 

Lore: 1 LIGHT or DARK Tuner + 1 LIGHT or DARK non-Tuner monster
Must first be Synchro Summoned using Synchro Materials with different Attributes. All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK/DEF for each of your banished DARK monsters. Any monsters your opponent controls with the same ATK or Level as any of your banished DARK monsters must pay 1000 LP to activate their effects. Once per turn, if a LIGHT and/or DARK monsters you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you can send 1 Level 8 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Deck to the GY, instead.

----

So, site's back up under a new moiker, but for some reason, no spoiler links or search engines are working proper. To that, I say:

giphy.gif

To THIS card, however, I say what I wanted to when I first posed it; Chaos cards are gonna be the ish when the threats to Thunder Dragons get hard-checked, and they kinda have now with the banning of Mermaid. So yeah, bust out your Destrudos of choice, and watch as your opponent destroys themselves trying to destroy you. 

Plus, look at how cute it looks.

So, until the next card, (which will likely be the last one until I start up the 10 Nights of Fright collection for 2019 again); reviews, revelry, you know the drill. 

BD'S, signing off.

Archived