Apparently, this site started on the APRANET

Thar

22 minutes ago, Arimetal said:

Honestly couldn't get into NCM. Sure as hell tried though. 

Will most likely transfer shit from over their soon.

No one said you had to? We all just wanted something to post in while YCM was down, and some people just decided to stay because Tormented was the Admin. All this talk about "abandoning" or "betraying our home" was just propaganda and facetiousness, tbh

Though considering how things are looking here, it's pretty tight. Granted, the admin isn't as responsive, cause Torm and I are on a casual chat basis, but still.

I'll be keeping both tabs open, since most of the community is on NEO but now that this place is back up and shiny new, I'll be keeping my eye on it.

1 minute ago, Thar said:

No one said you had to? We all just wanted something to post in while YCM was down, and some people just decided to stay because Tormented was the Admin. All this talk about "abandoning" or "betraying our home" was just propaganda and facetiousness, tbh

Though considering how things are looking here, it's pretty tight. Granted, the admin isn't as responsive, cause Torm and I are on a casual chat basis, but still.

I'll be keeping both tabs open, since most of the community is on NEO but now that this place is back up and shiny new, I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Yeah, no, I get that. I was never implying being forced. 

YCM is nothing without it's community, so when everyone migrated, this site lost all my interest. Eventually I came to miss the community so I tried (for a second time at this point, this time without bias) to join in at NCM. It just wasn't the same at the end of the day. I guess with this new revamp of the og site, I'm hoping it will bring a good amount of the original community back, or even make a new one. 

That being said? I appreciate the effort the entire team put in, I really do. It worked for a lot of people, just never was able to get into it myself.

Archived