[IGAS] Gizmek Mikazuchi, the Nuclear Emperor

1eaafdc6.jpg?resize=207%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP024 機巧蹄-天迦久御雷(アマノカグノミカヅチ) Kikoutei – Amanokagunomikazuchi (Gizmek Mikazuchi, the Nuclear Emperor)
Level 9 FIRE Machine Effect Monster
ATK 2750
DEF 2750
You can only use this card name’s (1), (2), and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) If there is a monster in the Extra Monster Zone(s): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) You can target 1 face-up monster in an Extra Monster Zone; equip that target to this card (max. 1).
(3) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 of your Monster Cards equipped to this card.

https://ygorganization.com/8volcanoesandaswordmanisamoose/

46 minutes ago, Tinkerer said:

...Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was this?

Even though it doesn't feel as versatile as Orochi, and is weaker overall than God Phoenix Gearfried, I just really like this.  Can't really put my finger on why though.

Read it again. It doesn't have to be the opponent's EMZ

You can summon it, eat something in YOUR EMZ, and then summon that card back. There are a number of cards that trigger on special summon, not snych/xyz/link/fusion summon

22 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Read it again. It doesn't have to be the opponent's EMZ

You can summon it, eat something in YOUR EMZ, and then summon that card back. There are a number of cards that trigger on special summon, not snych/xyz/link/fusion summon

Yeah, I saw that.  The biggest issue with using it to re-summon your monster is that most of the ED monsters with an on-summon effect have it locked behind a HOPT.  You'd have to keep your ED monster alive for a turn in order to trigger the on-summon effect again.  Anyways... were you thinking of a particular ED monster that'd be able to take advantage of the re-summon?

In terms of taking advantage of your own EMZ, the only active things I can think of are Crusadia, Instant Fusion, and moving things around to reopen your EMZ.  Otherwise it is just a body that's easy to put on the field.

Archived