[IGAS] Clotheep

20191010_203823.jpg?resize=225%2C300&ssl

IGAS-JP047
Clotheep
EARTH/Beast
700/LINK 2
BL BR
2 monsters with different names
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned to a zone this card points to: You can apply the following effect(s) according to the type of monster that this card points to.
•Ritual: Draw 2 cards, then discard 2 cards.
•Fusion: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your GY.
•Synchro: All monsters you control gain 700 ATK.
•Xyz: All monsters your opponent controls lose 700 ATK.

16 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Crazy how good this card is in shaddolls

You're saying that like you've already tried it! XD

But, yeah I'll take your word on that.  The Fusion effect definitely looks like either the best or second best effect of the bunch.

Love this one!

Art is cute and materials are easy to make for all options it supports.
I wanna use it with Synchros. Having a Stardust with at least 3200 ATK, increasing the margin of destruction of Scarright, even just Synchro laddering combos will put this very Link near the 3000s+ statline.

8 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Love this one!

I wanna use it with Synchros. Having a Stardust with at least 3200 ATK, increasing the margin of destruction of Scarright, even just Synchro laddering combos will put this very Link near the 3000s+ statline.

OMG YOU'RE BACK!

(There's a funny superstition that if someone returns or calls right as you're thinking of them, they'll live a 100 years, so 100 years haha)

It's amazing, I worry the norden effect + instant fusion might cause problems however.  

21 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Love this one!

Nice to have you back, @Sleepy . Also, I'm actually curious as to how this works with the new Rituals we're getting, and if Sky Striker Engine might make a comeback to prime this out ahead of the Impcantation tomfoolery for them. I mean, quick-n'-bake Link 2s are usually either Archetype-locked, or lacking potential on the first turn, this might warrant this for combo builds.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:36 AM, Sleepy said:

Love this one!

Synchro laddering wouldn’t work since this thing is hard OPT.

Archived