[IGAS] Fragile-Edged Sword

unknown-14.png?resize=194%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP068 脆刃の剣 Moroha no Tsurugi (Fragile-Edged Sword)
Euip Spell Card
(1) You can only control 1 face-up “Fragile-Edge Sword”.
(2) The equipped monster gains 2000 ATK, also battle damage dealt by the equipped monster is inflicted to both players.
(3) If you take 2000 or more battle damage: Send this card to the GY.

Note: This card’s name sounds like “Sword of Double-Edged Sword” but the Double is replaced by Fragile/Beaten/Brittle.

>Equip this to Muscle Medic

>Have Simochi or Reficule on your field

>Proceed to cackle as Muscle Medic swings over just about any monster your opponent controls and gain massive amounts of LP while your opponent takes damage, assuming your opponent does nothing to break up this combo in any way.

Dunno, just sounds really meme-y.  I love this card's artwork but aside from Muscle Medic or an occasional Rainbow Life, one would have to be very cautious about what they attack if they want to keep this Sword in one piece.

Reminds me a lot of https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Psychic_Blade in that it trades LP for ATK points.

I think it's also worth keeping in mind that you can equip this to your OPPONENT'S monster. So if your opponent has a big monster and you only have a small monster, then you can equip this to theirs and ram your monster in for damage.

Another thing is, I wonder how it interacts with effects like Amazoness Archer. Do you still take the damage?

12 hours ago, goodfusion said:

Reminds me a lot of https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Psychic_Blade in that it trades LP for ATK points.

I think it's also worth keeping in mind that you can equip this to your OPPONENT'S monster. So if your opponent has a big monster and you only have a small monster, then you can equip this to theirs and ram your monster in for damage.

Another thing is, I wonder how it interacts with effects like Amazoness Archer. Do you still take the damage?

I—

latest?cb=20190128175627

... this and Fragile-Edged say battle damage, so it would seem like your opponent would effectively take double the damage while you receive none.

... holy sh—

Archived