Krow's True Strikers

Ignore the side deck. It's just smoke screen shenanigans for locals. Nothing I would bring to a higher tiered event I would side something serious. This deck is fine going first or second. I personally like going second a lot because honestly that extra card can be nutty in here.  

ebb7e8201a31c98117d8a14ac495b445.jpg

Monsters: 6

2 Sky Striker Ace - Raye

2 Ignis Heat

1 Dinomight Knight

1 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy

Spells: 27

3 Engage

3 Dragonic Diagram

3 True Draco Heritage

2 Disciples of the True Draco

2 Shark Cannon

2 Mystic Mine

2 Area Zero (Will be bumping to 3. Only have 2 on me at the moment)

2 Stormforth

1 Widow Anchor

1 Terraforming

1 Hercules Base (Filler for Area Zero, would play Upstart but I like the small grind it gives me with Disciples)

1 Spellbook of Knowledge

1 Spellbook of Power

1 Set Rotation

1 Multirole

Traps: 7

3 There Can Be Only One

3 True Draco Apocalypse

1 True King's Return

Raye: Only playing two because I don't want to be normal summoning it that often. Area Zero popping a True Draco spell is the main way

Ignis: Two is fine. Anymore than 3 Dracos and the deck starts to get conflicting hands

Magician of Prophecy: The best normal summon in the deck. It's fine if they Ash it, but who ashes this damn thing anyways. 

Stormforth: Playing two because it's actually pretty crazy in this deck. Normally would use a True Draco trap and Widow Anchor to steal a pivotal monster from our opponent and tribute it for a True Draco monster during their Main Phase, but now that Widow Anchor is hit this card takes it spot. Prefer to use this over the single Widow Anchor as well to save Widow Anchor for Borrelsword. This is maybe my favourite card in the deck.

Mystic Mine: Trying to find room for a third copy but I think two for now is fine. Helps break boards going second and keeps me in the grind. This + There Can Be Only One and a Hayate a lot of the times can be a win condition vs a lot of decks.

Shark Cannon: Normally I would play one and side in the second, but this card is pivotal for Borrelsword plays now. Very disruptive as well

There Can Be Only One: I could play Nibiru for Salamangreats or Thunder Dragons, but TCBOO is good against all the same decks that Nibiru is good against. If I was to play hand traps Nibiru would be the only one I would play. Ash, Ogre etc don't really hit any decks hard enough to warrant taking out engine cards for them. Nibiru is a blowout verse certain decks. Will be siding. There Can Be Only One can stall if I brick or is a straight up win verse certain decks.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:49 PM, Quokka FLOCKA said:

Ignore the side deck. It's just smoke screen shenanigans for locals. Nothing I would bring to a higher tiered event I would side something serious. This deck is fine going first or second. I personally like going second a lot because honestly that extra card can be nutty in here.  

ebb7e8201a31c98117d8a14ac495b445.jpg

Monsters: 6

2 Sky Striker Ace - Raye

2 Ignis Heat

1 Dinomight Knight

1 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy

Spells: 27

3 Engage

3 Dragonic Diagram

3 True Draco Heritage

2 Disciples of the True Draco

2 Shark Cannon

2 Mystic Mine

2 Area Zero (Will be bumping to 3. Only have 2 on me at the moment)

2 Stormforth

1 Widow Anchor

1 Terraforming

1 Hercules Base (Filler for Area Zero, would play Upstart but I like the small grind it gives me with Disciples)

1 Spellbook of Knowledge

1 Spellbook of Power

1 Set Rotation

1 Multirole

Traps: 7

3 There Can Be Only One

3 True Draco Apocalypse

1 True King's Return

Raye: Only playing two because I don't want to be normal summoning it that often. Area Zero popping a True Draco spell is the main way

Ignis: Two is fine. Anymore than 3 Dracos and the deck starts to get conflicting hands

Magician of Prophecy: The best normal summon in the deck. It's fine if they Ash it, but who ashes this damn thing anyways. 

Stormforth: Playing two because it's actually pretty crazy in this deck. Normally would use a True Draco trap and Widow Anchor to steal a pivotal monster from our opponent and tribute it for a True Draco monster during their Main Phase, but now that Widow Anchor is hit this card takes it spot. Prefer to use this over the single Widow Anchor as well to save Widow Anchor for Borrelsword. This is maybe my favourite card in the deck.

Mystic Mine: Trying to find room for a third copy but I think two for now is fine. Helps break boards going second and keeps me in the grind. This + There Can Be Only One and a Hayate a lot of the times can be a win condition vs a lot of decks.

Shark Cannon: Normally I would play one and side in the second, but this card is pivotal for Borrelsword plays now. Very disruptive as well

There Can Be Only One: I could play Nibiru for Salamangreats or Thunder Dragons, but TCBOO is good against all the same decks that Nibiru is good against. If I was to play hand traps Nibiru would be the only one I would play. Ash, Ogre etc don't really hit any decks hard enough to warrant taking out engine cards for them. Nibiru is a blowout verse certain decks. Will be siding. There Can Be Only One can stall if I brick or is a straight up win verse certain decks.

TCG is gay

that aside, why no upstart?

Archived