[OCG] 3 Cards from LVP3

Good morning !!!!!!!

lgd.png?resize=407%2C593&ssl=1

LGD (Link God Dragon) – Five-Headed Link Dragon
DARK/Dragon 5000/LINK 5
5 monsters
Must be Link Summoned.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned using monsters whose combined Attributes include DARK, EARTH, WATER, FIRE and WIND: You can destroy all cards your opponent controls.
(2) Unaffected by effects of other cards, also cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster whose Attributes include DARK, EARTH, WATER, FIRE, and/or WIND.
(3) Once per turn, during your opponent’s End Phase: Banish 5 cards from your GY face-down, or if you cannot banish 5 cards, send this card to the GY.

selene.png?resize=407%2C593&ssl=1

Selene, the Sacred Sovereign of Magic
LIGHT/Spellcaster 1850/LINK 3
2+ monsters, including a Spellcaster monster
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: Place Spell Counters on this card equal to the number of Spell Cards on the field and both player’s GYs.
(2) Your opponent cannot target this card for attacks while an “Endymion” card is on the field.
(3) Once per turn, during the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can remove 3 Spell Counters from your field; Special Summon a Spellcaster monster from your hand or GY in Defense Position in a zone this card points to.

preda.png?resize=407%2C593&ssl=1

Predaplant Verte Anaconda
Link 2 DARK/Plant-Type
ATK 500

2 Effect Monsters
This card’s effect 1 and effect 2 each can only be used once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; it becomes DARK for the rest of the turn.
(2) Pay 2000 LP, then send 1 “Polymerization” Normal or Quick-Play Spell, OR 1 “Fusion” Normal or Quick-Play Spell, from your Deck to the GY; this effect becomes the same effect as when that Spell is activated, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/thatswhatelpylikestosee/

Buster Blader
Sky Striker
Tenyi
Abyss Actor
Mayakashi
Mecha Phantom beast
Bujin
Artifact
Predaplant
Melodious
Endymion
Ancient Gear
A Plant type deck
Simorgh
Union
Herald
Reptilianne
X Hero
A Link Dragon

The 20th slot, according to the leaker, is either Tellar, Nekroz, or Zoo.

The rumored list

1 hour ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Buster Blader
Sky Striker
Tenyi
Abyss Actor
Mayakashi
Mecha Phantom beast
Bujin
Artifact
Predaplant
Melodious
Endymion
Ancient Gear
A Plant type deck
Simorgh
Union
Herald
Reptilianne
X Hero
A Link Dragon

The 20th slot, according to the leaker, is either Tellar, Nekroz, or Zoo.

The rumored list

Seeing Abyss Actors makes me happy, but also nervous since card text like "This card is always treated as a Pendulum Monster" isn't really a thing and the archetype somewhat restricts itself into Pendulum monsters, so what they will do with that ( if they do that ) will be interesting. 

Given the Simorgh ability to revive themselves, they were pretty much begging for a good strong archetypal link 2 since they were revealed. It has a lot of potential to be a great consistency / swarming boost that the deck really needs. That or a monster negation ability counterpart to the 2 new Simorghs ( much like Shining Star GT is to FA Dawn Dragster ). 

Sky Strikers getting a new link monster, while not unexpected, will be interesting. It will be either a link 1 that continues the current playstyle, or a link 2 to match the new ace that was revealed recently. 

Buster Blader: Shoutout to Rank10YGO, here's to hoping that link is good. 

Mayakashi will probably get a link 3 at this point, since they already have a link 2. I wouldn't be against the idea of them getting a better link 2 though ( since the link 2 we currently have isn't that good ). 

Union: Hopefully this works well in ABCs and continues their legacy of the deck able to get a 1-2 spots in ycs tops 

29 minutes ago, Ultimagamer said:

Sky Strikers getting a new link monster, while not unexpected, will be interesting. It will be either a link 1 that continues the current playstyle, or a link 2 to match the new ace that was revealed recently.

I'm also thinking that the ace from the new Striker spell will be the Link in this set, better there than in Eternity Code, though when it'll come in TCG is another story.

So these 3 are the Endymion, the PLant and the Link Dragon from the list above. Dissapointed a little on the later (not from the card, the dragon seems very well designed on paper), I just wanted a Link counterpart for the dimensional Dragons.

I really hope the X hero to be decent and dont be that restricted as Crussader.

31 minutes ago, Dragulas said:

So these 3 are the Endymion, the PLant and the Link Dragon from the list above. Dissapointed a little on the later (not from the card, the dragon seems very well designed on paper), I just wanted a Link counterpart for the dimensional Dragons.

I really hope the X hero to be decent and dont be that restricted as Crussader.

Could be that chen double counted. He has a plant link and a pred plant link. 

I hope so cuz would be nice to see 2/3 of the tellar/nekroz/zoo lot get a link

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I feel like I'm late to the party, so if you send shaddoll Fusion you can mill from deck regardless of if the opponent has cards from the ED?

no, thats a condition that is checked during the resolution of the effect so you would still need for the opponent to have an extra deck monster to use cards from the deck. still a good way to search for your shaddoll fusions tho.

Archived