Joey Support [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

In my trend of continuing to make stuff for DM characters, I thought "what if Joey got one of those 2016 structure decks?"

Just like with the Kaiba and Yugi ones, I decided to build off a theme that didn't focus on his ace monster. I also needed to make a field spell that fit into this new theme. So I decided to run on his gambler theme (specifically die rolls rather than coin tosses) and ended up on the following set of cards:

Squire of the Dice-Blade
WIND ***
Warrior/Effect
When this card battles, you can roll 1 six-sided die and apply the appropriate effect:
1: Destroy this card
2-3: Negate the attack, then Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.
4-5: Negate the attack, then add 1 "Dice" spell/trap from your Deck to your hand.
6: This card gains 800 ATK.
If you control a Level 7 monster, this card's Level becomes 7, and its original ATK/DEF is doubled.
1200/500

Tiger Soldier of the Dice-Claws
EARTH ****
Beast-Warrior/Effect
Inflicts piercing damage. When this card battles, you can roll 1 six-sided die and apply the appropriate effect:
1: Destroy this card
2-3: Activate 1 "Graceful Dice" or 1 "Skull Dice" from your hand, Deck, or GY, then you can negate the attack.
4-5: Return 1 monster with a dice rolling effect from your GY to your hand.
6: This card gains 800 ATK.
If you control a Level 7 monster, this card's Level becomes 7, and battle damage it inflicts is doubled.
1800/1000

Gardna of the Dice-Shield
WIND *
Warrior/Effect
If a monster you control with a dice roll effect battles, during the Damage Step, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and roll 1 six-sided die; your battling monster gains 500 ATK/DEF x the die result until the End Phase.  If you control a Level 7 monster, this card's Level becomes 7, it cannot be destroyed by battle, and it gains the following effect:
- Once per turn: You can target 1"Dice" Spell/Trap from your GY; Set it.
800/1000

Dragon Soul of the Dice-Flames
FIRE 7*
Wyrm/Effect
If you activate a card that has a die roll effect OR: If you activate a monster effect that requires a die roll, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: If you activate an effect that requires a die roll: You can reduce this card's Level by up to 6; the roll's result equals the Levels reduced. If this card is used as Xyz Material, the Xyz monster gains the following effect:
- If this card is targeted by a card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material and roll 1 six-sided die. If the result is 1 or 6, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Otherwise, negate the effect and attach that card to this monster as Xyz Material.
2000/2400

Realm of Probability
Field Spell
When this card is activated: Roll a six-sided die and add 1 monster with a die roll effect whose Level is equal to the result from your Deck to your hand. If you cannot, take 1000 damage. All monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each "Graceful Dice" in your GY. All monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK for each "Skull Dice" in your GY. Face-up Spell/Trap cards you control with a die roll effect cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects except "Realm of Probability".

Dice Draw
Quick-Play Spell
Send 1 card with a die roll effect you control or in your hand to the GY; roll 1 six-sided die and apply the appropriate effect:
1: Until the End Phase, the effects of cards with die roll effects cannot be negated.
2: Draw 1 card.
3-5: Draw 2 cards.
6: Draw 3 cards.

Red-Eyes Dice Magic Dragon
DARK R7*
Dragon/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 7 monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: Roll 1 six-sided die then attach cards from the top of your Deck to this card equal to the result. If this card would be destroyed (by battle or card effect), you can roll 1 six-sided die. If the result is less than or equal to the number of Xyz Materials under this card, you can detach that number of Xyz Materials from this card instead of destroying this card, then you can destroy a number of cards on the field up to the number detached. If this card has no Xyz Materials: You can tribute this card; inflict 1400 damage to your opponent.
2800/2400

I think the wording might be a bit off, but for the most part, I think things are pretty self explanatory.

Thanks for the look-through and, as always, CnC is much appreciated!

Cheers!

Archived