Where to find previously created cards?

lord of nothing

Question

11 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Peelster1 said:

I do wish the previous version of the card maker was left up until the update. Is there a limit on how old a card is? I haven't logged in or made a card in years, so I am a bit worried some of my old cards are gone for good.

he said nothing will be lost. Dunno more than that. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

he said nothing will be lost. Dunno more than that. 

Now that we have the card editor back I'm not seeing anything where I can access the old sets? And it seems like right now the only way to save a card is right-click and save as to your computer? Or am I blind?

EDIT: Just found a quote on that.

"Beginning transition to cardmaker.net domain. Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker is up, still WIP. Saved cards will be restored shortly. Then new features - stay tuned." YCMaker

8 minutes ago, lord of nothing said:

I read the most up to date FAQ list , but I dont recall it stating where previously made custom cards were able to be accessed. Can we still access cards made prior to the site reboot, or are those just lost?

They'll be back when @YCMaker finishes updating the card maker

21 minutes ago, rosstar1903 said:

Can someone tell me how to find the old cards i created some years ago? I read they arent supposed to be deleted, yet i cant find my old creations

Unfortunately, as of now, the situation is still the same as in November.  YCMaker hasn't restored them yet.

I don't think we can justify this site as being a card maker anymore, can we? Hasn't this essentially just become a sad excuse for a forum where we can talk about our hopes and dreams and fears regarding Yugioh? No, that can't be right, almost 1/4 of the stuff on here isn't Yugioh at all. So what exactly is this? Is it a Yugioh focused place where people who play and chat about all sorts of games meet? Does this make YCM basically just a run-down version of Discord? No, that can't be right either, can it? Because on Discord, no one here can earn money off of ads, can they? 

Archived