Mix-and-Match Type support [WRITTEN] (3/23)

Tinkerer

So this thought kinda popped into my head yesterday.  There are some very powerful type-specific support cards.  I was wondering just how powerful certain types would be if they got some of those type specific cards.

The following set of cards aren't unique.  They're just gonna be type-swapped versions of other cards.  My challenge with these is to only use 1 support card per type (i.e. I can't give multiple types a "Reinforcement of the Army").

Glow-up Egg
EARTH *
Dragon/Tuner/Effect
If this card is sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 Level 5 or higher Dragon monster from your Deck to your hand, or, if you control a Field Spell, you can Special Summon it from your Deck instead, also, in either case, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Dragon monsters.  You can only use this effect of "Glow-up Egg" once per turn.
0/0

Rain of Carcasses
Spell
Discard 1 card. Take 4 Zombie monsters from your Deck and send them to the GY.

Pain the Warrior of Guards
DARK Links: N S
Warrior/Link/Effect
2 Warrior monsters
You cannot Special Summon monsters except Warrior monsters.  During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Warrior monster from your Extra Deck, to an Extra Monster Zone or Main Monster Zone you can Summon to, that 2 or more Link Monsters point to.  You can only use this effect of "Pain the Warrior of Guards" once per turn.  You can only Special Summon "Pain the Warrior of Guards" once per turn.
1500/LINK 2

So anyways, I'm gonna post more later, but I'll leave it at this for now.

If you think there's a card that fits a type better, feel free to open up the discussion! These are just my initial thoughts, and they're likely to change as I continue, so by all means, voice your thoughts too!

Cheers!

Archived