New Elemental Heros (Updated Avian, Burstinatrix, Clayman and Sparkman)

KoLoBoS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Elsandero, it' feels great to be back and making cards again. Got a few more in my head I wanna do, but I want to really make those Spell and Trap cards to back them up first.

And can I ask, why does everyone like K-9? Is it because it uses a card that was mainlt useless in Elemental Heros decks before, or do you all just like the art?

Had to post again, in my rush to get the TRAP cards up I missed on, so now added Avian Defender.

Also about White Squall. When I first made that card Plasma Vice wasn't out then, well not on British shores anyway. So I'll ask you lot, should I keep him as he is a a Fusion of Sparkman and Bladedge or change him to a Fusion of Sparkman and Neos?

Had to post again' date=' in my rush to get the TRAP cards up I missed on, so now added Avian Defender.

Also about White Squall. When I first made that card Plasma Vice wasn't out then, well not on British shores anyway. So I'll ask you lot, should I keep him as he is a a Fusion of Sparkman and Bladedge or change him to a Fusion of Sparkman and Neos?

[/quote']

Keep him. It'll be like Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer :P

Sorry for another double post, but had to.

This time round I've decided to update the original Elemental Heros by changing them from Normal Monsters into Gemini.

I think this new type works great for the E-Heros, as you still get to use them and Summon them as Normal Cards, but by keeping them on the Field now they get a little boast. So now they not completely useless cards and easy to get rid of.

Not over keen with the effects on some of them, but think the effects I've given them keeps true to the card.

Hope you like them.

Archived