A Kiss Under The Mistletoe (A Pokemon Love Story)

Mew 101

[align=center]This is one of my submisions on DeviantART. To view it, go to

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe

Ash and company were currently residing at Ash’s house in Pallet Town. It was the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas.

(101: Christmas? I thought it was always Summer or else they would have been in school wearing heavy layers of clothing. Weird...)

However, just because it was wonderful didn’t mean it was quiet...

"But Ash, everyone knows that an angel is put on top of the tree by the youngest girl in the household!" Misty exclaimed

"Is not! The star is put on by the youngest person in the house!" Ash retorted

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

(101: When I was there age, the most "un-intelagent" person in the household put the angle/star on the tree. Thank goodnes I've never seen the top of a christmas tree...)

While they were arguing, Brock took Pikachu, shoved him in a cute little dress, gave him a wand, and put the confused creature on top of the tree. Pikachu then made an adorably cute pose while lighting up the entire Christmas tree. Ash and Misty, of course, didn't notice this and continued to argue about who should put what on top of the tree. Pikachu got rather tired of their argument and thundershocked Misty and Ash.

Unfortunately, Pikachu wasn't very careful and ended up shocking Brock and the super-clean Mr. Mime as well. Everyone fell to the floor, more than a bit frazzled. Then Mrs. Ketchum came in, saw the scene, and said, "Oh my." in a rather Kasumi-like fashion.

(101: I thought a pokemon only attacked when it's master comanded it)

They all got up surprisingly fast and went about their business once more. Brock, Pikachu, Mr. Mime, and Mrs. Ketchum took over decorating the tree while Ash and Misty went up the stairs.

When they reached the top, Misty screamed.

(101: Fast? How the Hello Kitty can they get up fast? This author must have an atention span of that of a Peanut)

"What is it Misty?" Ash asked, confused.

She was too shocked to give a verbal answer, so instead she pointed a shaky hand up.

"Oh no, its not another bug, is - AUGHHHH!!!" Ash screamed as he saw what she had been pointing at earlier.

"Now do you get it? Its mistletoe!"

(101: He is able to grow, he is able to turn green, he can make people kiss or better! Who is "he"? It's Mighty Mistletoe!)

"Wait a minute...you dont mean..."

"We have to kiss, Ash. Its tradition!"

(101: Ash & Misty get into the "Better" part of the story that I cut out, when they here a chuckle.

"What the heck?"

Ash & Misty see a hole in the wall with a camra on the other side and screem in unison.

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

Brock: "Ahhhhhh! Damn. They've spoted me. The one girl I don't kill my self over & I can't even get some of the goods. Oh well, back to the Breeding Cave!"

Brock jumps out of the wall in a Batman costum & in slow motion kind of way, he is fliping through the air & snaps some photos, while huming the batman theemsong in his own words.

Duna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna nuna, BROCK MAN!)

Ash blushed. "I dunno, Misty. I mean, well, um, its just that, um...cant we just break with tradition this once?"

Misty sighed. "Dont I wish..." she started, while actually thinking Okay, maybe I really dont wish, but... "but you cant break a holiday tradition like this..."

Ash looked down and toed the carpet a bit. "Its not that...its, well, Gosh, this is going to sound so incredibly stupid, but well, um, Ive never kissed a girl before and I wanted my first kiss to be, um, I dunno, special." He stumbled, hoping she would accept the pitiful excuse.

(101: We just recived breaking news from the Pokemon News Team. Ash is trying to get out of kissing Misty. Will Mighty Mistletoe be able to save the day?)

Suddenly the pair at the top of the stairs heard laughter behind them. Misty turned her head and quickly found the source.

"Brock! Why are you laughing at me like that?!" she exclaimed, taking it personally

"Oh, come on Misty, turn about is fair play. Remember that hidden village where Ash got Bulbasaur?"

"Yeah, but geez, that was at least 6 months ago..."

(101: I think thats when thay were holding hands in there night robes.)

"So are you going to kiss him or not? You better do it before Team Rocket shows up..."

"Too late!" Three familiar voices said as smoke filled the ever-popular hallway.

(101: What the frankin berry? How did Brock figure out that Team Rocket apears in every episode!?!)

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! Thats right!"

(101: How can they go from background to background in the blink of an eye?)

Meowth looked up and flipped backwards quickly.

"Meowth! What did you do that for?!" Jessie yelled

"Look up."

"Huh?"

James looked up and let out a girly shriek. Jessie looked up and just blinked. "Uh oh..."

(101: Girly? *remembers the 1st banned episode of pokemon* Ahh...)

"We do not have all day you know!" Brock and Meowth shouted in unison.

"I WANT TO BUT S/HE DOESNT!" Misty and James retorted while pointing at their respective kissing partners.

(101: How did that mistletoe get there anyways?

*Pikachu grins and jingles the mistletoe*

101: Ahhhhhhh)

Ashs jaw dropped. "You do?!"

Misty turned red. "Um, well, uh, um...yeah, kinda." She admitted

Ash looked stunned and just stood there for a moment before taking one of his arms and wrapping it around her waist, pulling him to her. Then, you guessed it, he bent down slightly and kissed her full on the lips. When they broke the kiss, it was Mistys turn to be stunned.

"But I thought you wanted your first kiss to be special..." She whispered

"That was special enough." Ash said softly

In the middle of her reply, Misty says "Oh, never mind it.", grabs Ash, and engages him in a passionate kiss.

Background Audince: whooo!

Brock start hooting and applauding Mistys feat, and even Team Rocket gave polite applause. Pikachu dropped the mistletoe by mistake and sweatdropped as four annoyed pairs of eyes glued onto him.

"Pi pi ka chu!" (Time to make my exit!) Pikachu said before scampering outside through a window

Meowth picked up the fallen mistletoe and held it above his partners heads. He nodded at the pair and urged them on with his free hand.

The older pair failed to meet each other’s eyes. Meowth sighed. "Well?" After waiting a moment, Meowth decided to take thing into his own h...claws.

Brock reluctantly put down his video camera & took the mistletoe from Meowth and Meowth jumped, landing on the back of Jessies head and pushing her into James arms. Meowth then glared at James with his claws extended. James gulped and muttered, "Jess, please dont kill me..." and kissed her tenderly on the lips while everyone else muttered "Bout time!"

[/align]

Actualy, thats the almost full story. *Some parts cut out for the safty of our children, grand children, & our martians*

Will edit to the words "Age Apropriate" Virsion "Exept the pert where brock says

Damn! They've spoted me!
thats LOL funny

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived