Complete Benthics Ocean set 109 cards ! ! !

Should I make a new set?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I make a new set?

• Yes make a set with ______ type (insert your option here like beast, fish, insect, etc.)
    • No

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL F*CKING GENIUS!!!!! How did you find the time to make all those cards!!!! PERFECT SCORE 10/10:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL F*CKING GENIUS!!!!! How did you find the time to make all those cards!!!! PERFECT SCORE 10/10:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• 3 months later...

(Bump) Im a backis everyone. I got an xbox 360 so ive been off for awhile. Im trying to get back into the "card making business":P i have to get the jist of doing this stuff again so yea. Volcanic inferno should be out soon.

xbox name: WrothWishmaster (dont ask and im not paying $10 to change it)

i play cod 4 and 5 the most

Oh! im also going to make a contest for Volcanic Inferno as i did for Paunus Forest and feature other peoples cards in the set. so be on the look out for that. Ill make a thread for VI soon too

So, the card pics were awesome, so 10/10 for pic selection.

8/10 for effetcs since there are some OCG errors and some of them are OP (like that titan fish with 3500 ATK...wtf?2 tributes, 3500 ATK and he cannot be destroyed by battle AND you don't receive battle damage?That should require 5 tributes or something..)

But making so many cards requres a great deal of patience, so my final vote is 9/10.

If you fix the effects they really could be real cards...

• 6 months later...

Archived